• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON KENO (updated regularly)

Shiny HO-OH

Ho-oH trainer
    Years
    ok guys sorry about this but i think you can all agree that this hack is pretty stupid, it was just really a beginning hack or a start off point for me to prove to myself that i can script. Now i know i can i intend on deleting this thread and am going to start on the development on Pokemon GRISEOUS version(and yes griseous was supposed to be in caps), so can someone please inform a moderator to delete this thread please, thankyou.....

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    oh man
    this isn't marnian region tiles.
    IS POKEMON LIGHT PLATINUM FULL TILESET.
    the floor, all tiles (+-) and pallets.
    ALL THIS TILES AND PALLETS ARE FOR USE OF WESLEY.

Man, just one thing:
    facepalm.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Scrapbox is closing soon so my advice is to keep working on this until you have another hack ready for this section :)

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
    oh man
    this isn't marnian region tiles.
    IS POKEMON LIGHT PLATINUM FULL TILESET.
    the floor, all tiles (+-) and pallets.
    ALL THIS TILES AND PALLETS ARE FOR USE OF WESLEY.

Man, just one thing:
    facepalm.

Yes, correct.

You using my tiles public's, but my pallets exclusive of my hack, is not public's,
    remove now, and
    thanks

Back