• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Kingdom

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    Here are some new Pics of the game.
    1.Pokemon Center
    Pokemon Kingdom

2.Mysterious Cave
    Pokemon Kingdom

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    I'll try to do so. and thanks for the comment.
    and does any one have a johto tileset with those small tree's if so can you please post it?
    PS. the demo should be out before christmas.

Last edited:

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
    Years
    Yes, aside from the cut-outs on the diagonal walls, I love the new poke center layout. Keep it up and continue throwin out the great screenies. Cant wait for the demo

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    wow!this game is looking awesome!...i cant wait to see more and the demo..keep up the good work

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    These are nice but what the heck is that map with all that stuff scattered about?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Maps look AWSOME

the last one, Route 29 ( the one with the stuff scattered) i think is the best...good luck i cant wait for a demo

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Pokemon Kingdom

if you mean this place that is ROUTE 29 From JOHTO....... if i am not mistaken

southernislands, is johto where your going to start in this game (sorry if it is said already but)
    anyway awsome game cant wait to see more screenies

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    Here are some more shots of the game.
    Pokemon Kingdom

Second Route and 3rd Town.
    Pokemon Kingdom

Pokemon League and Dungeon of the Mysterious
    Please rate these pics.
    and my mapper and i are combining all of the maps so you jsut walk right intpo the map with out teleporting.

Muffiny

Muffin Lord
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    Well, one thing I'd like to add is that you may have forgot to mention that "your mapper" is me... No problems though. And with those last screenies, can you let me just, uh, add to them? I'll tell you on MSN later...

Back