• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lapis Version

ROM Hacker
Years
  • Hey guys, I'm kinda new here.

Anyway...since you don't want to sit here and read about me I'll talk about my new ROM.

Basic Information

This is a hack of Fire Red so when I upload it, you need a clean Fire Red (U) ROM.

Story

The story is mostly the same as the original Kanto, Fire Red, Leaf Green games.
    Except...
    Except now it is 20 years in the future. There haven't been any big changes like flying cars or cellphones (XD). However, there have been many mountians slowly choking Kanto into a bundle of Caves and Caverns. Thankfully, there isn't any new dungeons to explore (Mt. Moon and Dark Cave are enough thank you!)...yet. So, your a 13 year-old kid that gets his own choice of three Pokemon...Natu, Houndour, or Mankey. (There is a bug. Natu and Houndour WILL NOT evolve until you get the National-Dex because they are from the Jhoto Region. I will put Houndoom, Xatu and Primeape in grasses somewhere if you really need one)

Screen Shots

Spoiler:

Download Date

Spoiler:

Please reply if you know how to fix my Advance-Text so I can give you a father.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
  • just give the player the national dex at the start and u'll be good...also dont see much hack potential here, aside from map changes...

20 years is not enough to move mountains XD...amybe make sum cataclysmic disasters or sumthing...

work on your story...A LOT....

ROM Hacker
    Years
  • just give the player the national dex at the start and u'll be good...also dont see much hack potential here, aside from map changes...

20 years is not enough to move mountains XD...amybe make sum cataclysmic disasters or sumthing...

work on your story...A LOT....

Okay. I will work on a few things. After all, this is still my first hack. Most of the programs that I have don't work (or I haven't figured them out) yet.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Hmm why just caverns?
    Why not like droughts and flooded cities?
    I don't see much potential in this game unless the story is changed.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    No problem 12159.
    I just hope you don't make bad maps where the houses don't have edges on them

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • If you make a storyline tied in with some major disaster then this will have a good story line. The whole _____ Region is flooded and turned into islands full of deep dark caverns that hold secrets to the past or rare Pokémon that haven't been discovered. Use your imagination.

ROM Hacker
    Years
  • If you make a storyline tied in with some major disaster then this will have a good story line. The whole _____ Region is flooded and turned into islands full of deep dark caverns that hold secrets to the past or rare Pokémon that haven't been discovered. Use your imagination.

How do I make a new world map? I can do that and it would be really cool.

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    In reference to your storyline of Kanto being wrought with disaster, this is quite similar to a hack I was doing but since I've given up on it here are the various disasters I had, for use by you (note this was a Ruby Hack but just suit it for your own needs)
    Rustboro and Lilycove flooded
    Rockfalls around Fallarbor, Verdanturf and Lavaridge
    Eruption in Sootopolis
    Half of Mossdeep Island collapsed and turned into a new dungeon (DUSK CAVE)
    Fortree ravaged by forest fires, levelled

You don't have to use them if you don't want them.

ROM Hacker
    Years
  • In reference to your storyline of Kanto being wrought with disaster, this is quite similar to a hack I was doing but since I've given up on it here are the various disasters I had, for use by you (note this was a Ruby Hack but just suit it for your own needs)
    Rustboro and Lilycove flooded
    Rockfalls around Fallarbor, Verdanturf and Lavaridge
    Eruption in Sootopolis
    Half of Mossdeep Island collapsed and turned into a new dungeon (DUSK CAVE)
    Fortree ravaged by forest fires, levelled

You don't have to use them if you don't want them.

Those are really cool ideas! Whats hard about flooding in Kanto is that you get Surf so late in the game... I have a good idea that I put on the A-Map a few days ago...I put a little mountian with a cave entrance on the top with a waterfall on falling from the enterance surrounded by a pool of water. If you go up, it leads no the Navel Rock! I am doing the same thing in a different city (I think I will do Vermillion) except it leads to Birth Island.

Back