• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon LARPing as a kid

Penelope

fluffy Flaaffy
Years
  • Yesss! After school I would go to my cousins where we'd be in the back yard "catching pokemon" we'd be ourselves as trainers and our pokemon teams during battle. It was the best times I had as a kid

Years
  • I didn't do that with Pokemon... at recess at school, I would play Digimon with one of my friends. Not sure what our rules were if we even had any, but yeah. Pokemon I would play by myself in my room. I had a bunch of beanie babies that would be the pokemon (or digimon depending on what I was in the mood for) and then I had a couple Bratz Boys "Action Figures" ;) that would play as the trainers. As well as my sister's Barbies. I didn't get out much as a kid, but damn did I have a good imagination. lol

Back