• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Leaders Challenge

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    K when smone can like change my images and sprites. They will be told ot him. I cant change images and sprites. You may act like a overworld lady. But your sprite shall soon be changed when somone does it for me. Anyways im updating the list now. And adding everyone to the game.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    I think i have somone to do that for us. Ill make sure i can chase him up. This has to be perfect. Right pallet town is done. Viridian city done. Viridian forest gym is done. RIght pewter city.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    YOu know the forest. Its a nature gym now. There are more bug pokemon and also all the trainers have changed. The leader is sammy the bug manic. He has a level 13 scyther. Enjoy my friends hehe.

Years
    Could I be the last Gym Leader?

Gym Leader Geno
    Gym Leader
    Slot #2
    Type: Normal
    Pok?mon:
    Lvl. 16 Sentret
    Lvl. 18 Miltank
    Pokemon Leaders Challenge

Last edited:

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Well the gym leader thank god i like but choose just 2 pokemon and denro i would love some of your sprites on my game. If somone can insert some sprites ill tell you to send some over. Reward is your gym and also the creits in the credit at the end. Plus your very own sign.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Hm thats a good idea. Then we can insert a event where you can catch it.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    There good but the game needs original pokemon like bulbasaur who is dark. Or a Charmander who is green. Stuff like that.

Back