• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Leaf Green Glitch

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2005
    Hi everyone.... I was using a couple of codes and after i turned them all off i noticed my pokemon Command on the menu dissapeared and i dont know how it happened...

I dont know which code might have done it or what not...

PLEASE HELP!

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2005
    I have already used the codes.. and I have all 386 pokemon in Boxes it took me 3 days to get so please dont tell me not to use codes... is there any other way you can help!

Years
    I dont think so...sometimes a it just crashes in some way..I dont think there is anything to do about it:(

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2005
    THAN WHAT DO I DO i do not want to restart my game... please help! how do i use GBA saves on an emulator?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    so im guessing wen u restart the emulalator *unless the real game oo that'd be harsh* its still missing,

try going into a box and swapping pokemon.

if menu doesnt appear after that then thats the only way to view their status and no more items to hold or give *if it doesnt work*

edit: try opening it with the otherversion of the game

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2005
    sry for double post.. i wanna download a game save from gamefaqs but i dont know how.. tio use it on VBA

MoCE

*Newbie*
    Years
    Ya that's probably the best idea. Using cheats is fine if you want to, but expect there to always be reprocussions such as glitches like this to occur in your game. The likelihood is that there is no way of repairing the menu, unless you were to start afresh.

That gamesave is most likely permanently damaged now, unless you can find a code that specifically fixes that problem, which is highly unlikely.

-MoCE

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
    You should never...

...Use more than one code at the same time (for instance, berry max and TM max).

...Save while gameshark is on with codes enabled.

...Save without turning off Gameshark and checking each menu (including Pokemon Stats and Bag sub-compartments) for glitches.

Using a Gameshark is an iffy thing. You managed to successfully catch all of the Pokemon without messing up your game, which probably took quite a while, just to lose it all because you weren't careful with the 'Shark. From one victim to another, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

P.S. Work smarter, not harder.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    Cheat again??? just restart and try and do it properly, youll feel guilty if someone has all the pokemon without cheating and you show them your game with all of them when you did cheat!

Do it properly no matter how long it takes, thats what Im doing

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    You should start a new game, I think it would be the most simple thing to do.

Back