• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Leaf Green Save Failure: Help?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    Alright, here's my story.
    I started a Leaf Green file earlier this week, taking special care to set the Save Type to 128k. I played for a few days, saving both in-game and with save states when I would quit. Both the in-game save and save states worked just fine (I was able to load either type with no problem). I played some today, saved it as usual, and left for work.
    When I got home, I tried to load er' up. To my dismay, VBA Link 1.80 (which is what I'm running, by the way) was running the intro video at 500% normal speed (which it definitely wasn't doing earlier). I shrugged it off and attempted to load my in-game save, only to be greeted rudely with "The 1-M Circuit Board is not installed." My in-game save no longer worked! My save states wouldn't load up either. The Save Type is still set to 128k, and I can't find any other setting that has been changed.

Any ideas?

Back