• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Leaf Green

Do you like Raichu or Jolteon more?

• Raichu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Hi, umm I'm getting Pokemon Leaf Green and I was wondering if this is a good team...

Bulbasaur -> Venusaur
    Nidoran♀ -> Nidoqueen
    Vulpix -> Ninetales
    Zubat -> Crobat
    Magikarp -> Gyarados

and the last place will either be a Jolteon or Raichu. Which one is better? Because if I choose the Raichu, I'll use my Eevee and evolve her into Vaporeon and replace Gyarados.

So, it would be like this:
    Venusaur, Nidoqueen, Ninetales, Crobat, Gyarados, Jolteon
    or
    Venusaur, Nidoqueen, Ninetales, Crobat, Vaporeon, Raichu

Help?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Moving this to in-game team help.

Anyway, either Jolteon or Raichu would be fine. Both can have a similar roster of moves. It looks to me like you're a Jolteon fan (judging by avatar), so just go with a favorite. It's only in-game, so anything goes. You might wanna edit that post with potential movesets so that this doesn't get locked after I move it, since just your post isn't enough clarification. Anything can work in-game, really. You just gotta know how to make it click.

Btw, you can't get Crobat til after the National Dex, so you'll have to deal with Golbat. You might consider changing your flying type with that in mind, plus you'll have a great disadvantage against Psychic with 3 Poison types.

Back