• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon LeafGreen+ R2

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
Years
  • Pokemon LeafGreen+ Second Release
    -----------------------------------
    Looking for coders/scripters and a great spriter to help with my "2nd release project"!

If your interested, pm me and we can go over what all needs to be done!

Intro
    -----
    Welcome to Pokemon LeafGreen+! In this version of LG, you can collect
    every pokemon up to the 3rd generation!
    You will also be able to purchase items not for sale in other versions
    released by nintendo. This version was created in order to allow you to
    catch all 386 pokemon without difficulty or tedious repedition.
    Master balls are available free of charge at viridian city's Corner store!
    Hope you like the new hat, and keep your eyes open for wild legends!

A Prophecy Production
    anarchive.mihopa.net
    Created By:
    Johnny Profitt
    Scizz

------------------------------
    Screenshots
    Pokemon LeafGreen+ R2

Pokemon LeafGreen+ R2

Pokemon LeafGreen+ R2

Pokemon LeafGreen+ R2

Pokemon LeafGreen+ R2

Pokemon LeafGreen+ R2

Things to be completed...
    - Red Map Head Sprite

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • While I like the idea for this, I am not to sure about the Master ball being for sale.... If you are going to put it up for sale, charge 20,000 or something like that, otherwise it'll take off the challenging edge to the game. Other than that, it looks good, good luck with this project ^^

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    So it's going to be something like Emerald 386, no? I'm curious as to how you'll make this exciting (curse you, suspense!!! lol). Good luck, dude.

:D :D :D

KyGon

Master Charizard Trainer
    Years
  • i agree with megamaccer, you should at least charge alot of money for masterballs, otherwise you're just taking the fun out of catching pokemon. thank you :cool:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • I too agree with MegaMaccer. Master Balls for free is no fun :P
    Here's a thought: make them a prize at the Game Corner.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • i agree with the above posts, charge a bit for the master balls, though i may keep some for any "just-in-case" emergencies with legendaries XP

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Am I missing something? (this is gonna sound harsh, but I really don't mean to be)

ANYONE can do what you're doing, ANYONE can open a-map and set locations for every pokemon to make them obtainable..everyone can also add items into marts..at least change the tiles and sprites!?

Come on dude... this is "hacks showcase".. step up a little.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2012
    I like it tho I would love yo see all 493 pokemon in a game soon lol
    u should work on more hacks and stuff liek that

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Am I missing something? (this is gonna sound harsh, but I really don't mean to be)

ANYONE can do what you're doing, ANYONE can open a-map and set locations for every pokemon to make them obtainable..everyone can also add items into marts..at least change the tiles and sprites!?

I've got to agree here. Changing the hat color and adding in Pokemon with a few clicks of the mouse doesn't count as a hack to me. It is more of a "revamp", if even that.

However, if you actually do change some stuff around, new tiles, events, etc, you might have made a decent hack. We'll see.

Alpha Bass

Scrap-Data™
    Years
  • I would gladly offer my assistants...but sadly my hands are tied with mirage version still being in development, sorry! :/

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2009
    i want to play this game it looks really nice... but my gba do stupid to me:(
    can you help me?? if i put this game in gba then they said: no image found in ZIP file
    And Unsupported file type...... & i wanne play this game !!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    The game is on an gba rom.You myst put the IPS folder both with the Fire Red rom in o folder an then rename the FIRERED rom with the same name that the IPS patch has!Now open your GBA and open the rom.It works!!!

P.S.you must go to the emulation optinos of your GBA and turn on the ''AUTO IPS PATCHING''

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
    Years
  • I like the idea but the master ball thing is gonna make people mad. Not because it's readily available but because when an item cost is zero you cant buy more than one at a time, so make those cost some amount of money(10,000 maybe). You should also make it so they're only available in a secret spot, preferably somewhere really inconvenient to get to and hard to find without actually looking for it, really late in the game so that there is still some sort of challenge in catching wild pokemon up to that point.

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
  • I dont know what to say except that I put in a lot of time to this. :S

The hat looks alot better then the pic above. Mabye its in my other LG+ thread, in the showcase. Also I did the title screen. Everything that is neccessary for for it to be a hack is there. Who are you to say what all has to be involved in order to call a hack a hack anyway. Just sayin. You got a finished hack to your name yet? Im on my second hack already. Up to your standards or not. Dont take this as a flame, cause its not, I just feel I should defend my self to your extremely critical thinking?

Appreciate the feedback.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • But that you have changed if it is almost equal

Am I missing something? (this is gonna sound harsh, but I really don't mean to be)

Both of you are right.

The same boring maps, same boring FR Events... this isn't a Hack.

Even I can do it. It has no REAL plot either.

And up to your second "Hack", eh?
    Your first Hack isn't even a Hack.
    This one ain't a Hack either.
    And sorry to say this, but this "Hack" is pointless, and it's garbage.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • So, the whole hack is actually an upgrade of Leaf Green...
    1) Make a completely new tileset, because the FR/LG tileset makes me want to throw out.
    2) Some new poses for the pokemon and maybe some 4th gen. pokemon and maybe even some fakemon.
    3) Free Master Balls are NOT "cooooooll".
    4) Mix the starters a little: Have one of each generation.
    5) Make events for all legendary pokemon. By the way, having a legendary pokemon waiting for you in a cave isn't a terrific event, so make whole plots. Ever played Pokemon Ruby?
    6) And boy, change these texts! What's the point of playing a hack with no new texts! TEXTS=STORYLINE.

Back