• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon LeafGreen+ R2

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    So, the whole hack is actually an upgrade of Leaf Green...
    1) Make a completely new tileset, because the FR/LG tileset makes me want to throw out.
    2) Some new poses for the pokemon and maybe some 4th gen. pokemon and maybe even some fakemon.
    3) Free Master Balls are NOT "cooooooll".
    4) Mix the starters a little: Have one of each generation.
    5) Make events for all legendary pokemon. By the way, having a legendary pokemon waiting for you in a cave isn't a terrific event, so make whole plots. Ever played Pokemon Ruby?
    6) And boy, change these texts! What's the point of playing a hack with no new texts! TEXTS=STORYLINE.

Those are the six good points for improving this!
    And also, start a new Hack. Not upgrading Leaf Green or what, just a whole new idea.
    Boy, you're 22 years old and you still can't think of a brand new idea??
    Step up a little, dude! And also, since you're in a kind-of-a-old-enough-to-know-scripting-dude,
    why don't just throw this to the Garbage Can and start all over?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Well, dont play it then. I have hella fun playin it. And so do many others. Your negative feedback is nothing but dirt on my shoulder, peassssyyy

You the creator, of course had fun on this trash. Because you wasted your time on this trash. And whadaya mean negative feedback huh? That's only suggestions. And do you mean "So do many others"? I guess they are just pretending and they didn't enjoy this Hack. It's bad, you know. This "Hack" makes no difference to Emerald 386. (Which is trash as well.)

Well, trash is trash. Better read the tutorials and Hack real Hacks before you try talking trash. Seriously, dump this to the Trash Can and at least learn Scripting, Mapping, etc.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    I have to agree with everyone who says this hack needs major improvment-
    Change the pokemon's sprites and/or the ow and battle sprites
    Make the master balls a prize or make them a LOT more money to purchase
    CHANGE THE TILES!!! I have played FR/LG so many times the tiles burn my eyes!--This could be an easy quick thing to do if you learn it the right way
    You could learn to script or get a person to help you script a few events
    Lastly you could also get a team--- a spriter, mapper, scripter things like that. It could really help make this into a great hack!!!
    If you want a team I could help sprite if it's needed
    I don't want to say this hack is bad I am just trying to help move it further,

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    I agree with the above posts this is just a revamp anyone could do this My question is :
    can you script or do you have a scripter?

Years
    Dude, look. You don't take feedback to your attention, you just go "screw you all I'm better than all of you and my hack is the best".
    Pay attention to the criticism and actually TRY to make your hack play and look better, instead of 'standing for your own rights', AKA causing flame wars. Things can't go that way.
    Your hack really does need improvement, free master balls ruin the entire point of catching Pokemon, and you didn't really modify anything in here.

Don't just shun everything everyone says, learn from your mistakes.

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    Dude, look. You don't take feedback to your attention, you just go "screw you all I'm better than all of you and my hack is the best".
    Pay attention to the criticism and actually TRY to make your hack play and look better, instead of 'standing for your own rights', AKA causing flame wars. Things can't go that way.
    Your hack really does need improvement, free master balls ruin the entire point of catching Pokemon, and you didn't really modify anything in here.

Don't just shun everything everyone says, learn from your mistakes.
    '

Well that was a bit harsh, but in a way he is right free master balls does ruin the point of training your Pokemon for those legendary Pokemon battles, you really do need to modify everything if you want to make this an actual hack or else it will be one of those hacks that will never have appreciation.Here is a list you could use to make your hack outstanding:
    []Did you revamp your map or did you just leave them the same and did not change anything.
    []Did you simply fill the grass with lv 100 legendary pokemon or did you actually script them to appear in random places like in D/P/PT.
    []Did you add new scripts or just leave the old ones and place them in different parts of the map.
    []Did you just edit your text with A-text 3.11 or did you actually take the time to go into the script and change everything.

That's all I have. I know there's more its just I'll leave it like this or this he will go crazy because there is a lot to do in a hack. If he can at least learn those things, he can develop the patience to learn more, so ya that's all I have to say, wait one last thing, so far this really is not a "Hack".

P.S. I know I did this once and I look back and am happy to know that now I'm not like that.

P.S.S. I know I went easy on him, because if I went hard on him I would have a wall of text of everything I don't like...Which I need to say is a lot...

Back