• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon LeafGreen+

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Yea, I know he exists...He's just extremely rare, thats all. I found him twice, first time I messed up and killed him. I reloded the game. Second time, I FINNALY caught him, but he won't obey commands. I've already gotten 3 badges, which makes Pokemon up to lv 30 obey me, but he just won't listen! Is he SUPPOSED to disobey me until I get the final badge?

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    ALL pokemon will evolve if you patched this to a 1.0 clean leafgreen rom. If your having problems getting through the game, consult a walkthrough.

All pokemon evolve except the ones that evolve through trading(with/without items). Found all evolutions of traded pokemon except for Steelix. Where is Steelix located? Scizor was a snap, actually caught it before Scyther.

I found Deoxys...it was right where you said it was although had to go through a couple hundred Tangela's oh and his lvl was a piece of cake to catch lol Is Rayquaza by the waterfall in Loreleis cave?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Yea, I know he exists...He's just extremely rare, thats all. I found him twice, first time I messed up and killed him. I reloded the game. Second time, I FINNALY caught him, but he won't obey commands. I've already gotten 3 badges, which makes Pokemon up to lv 30 obey me, but he just won't listen! Is he SUPPOSED to disobey me until I get the final badge?
    I think I read somewhere that if you get Mew or Deoxys without the appropriate item(the ticket or whatever) they won't obey you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2013
    Yea, I forgot to apply the save patch so I'm kinda starting over lol, zapdos, articuno, and moltres obey fine.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Well, it can't be becuz I don't have any ticket, cuz tons of people trade Pokemons between versions, and Nintendo would have noticed such a glitch......Normal legendaries like Articuno or something obey me find in my other ROM's, but I haven't gotten surf yet, so I can't check out the earliest legendary, Zapdos.

Here's proof 'ol Mew won't obey me....after all that hard effort of finding it.....

Pokemon LeafGreen+

Is it becuz since it's only obtainable in Pokemon Emerald, I'm not supposed to be able to have it yet and hence it disobeys me? But that can't be right, becuz Mew is part of the 151 Pokemon that make up the Kanto Pokedex, and Im sure if someone else got a Mew from Emerald, they could trade it to LG...And the Ampharos I have in my party has obeyed all my commands to date...I haven't messed with my ROM's with cheats or Gamesharks codes before....and I have a clean LG ROM.

(P.S What did ya use to open up all those pokemon locations? I wanna use it to find Lugia)

Last edited:

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
    I used Advancemap. You can find it in the tools section. Thats messed up. I have no idea why its not obeying. Im gonna go catch one and i'll get back to you shortly with some feedback.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Well I read here that if mew is not caught through an event then it will not obey you. It was in the gamesharks cheat list from gamefaqs.
    151 - Mew
    B751BDF4 95CEF4CC
    Mew will not obey if caught in the wild (without an event)
    You can still catch it with a Masterball and get a Pokedex
    entry. To get an obeying Mew use the Mew in Box 1 Slot 1
    Code.

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
    If you need an obeying mew really badly, you could figure out how to catch the legit one in the game with gameshark cheats, or, you can PM me and i'll give you a vba game save that has shiny mew HM stackers, and you can trade one to your version. Then you could breed it with ditto, am I wrong? If im not then you'll have an obeying mew, OT you!

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    I suck at using Gameshark codes, I seriously messed up my game the last time I tried. I STILL don't get why Mew won't obey if it wasnt caught via an event......was this programmed by Nintendo so that even Gamesharking won't produce a useful Mew? But I've seen Gamesharked Mew's attack before...Does that mean that if Mew doesn't obey me in your game, he is unlikely to obey me even in other hacks? Does that mean that the only way to get an obeying Mew without having to fly all the way to the USA for a Nintendo event is via Gameshark? I suck so bad at Gameshark, I'd most probably make Bad EGG pokemon start appearing before I could get a Mew...

And I'd like that VBA Game save, what version is it for?

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Edit: I accidently destroyed my Leaf Green+ save file by accidently renaming it "z" in my hurry to load up the game, so Im just gonna start a new one with that Mew of yours, thanks, Johnny.

Last edited:

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
    NP, enjoy, and don't forget everyone, I've got saves for every legendary if you need em to obey. Thanks for keeping this thread alive. Without you guys posting I would have never reached 1000+ hits! :D

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
    Whoever had the problem of getting in the Elite Four, can you tell what you did? I'm having that problem and don't know what I have to do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back