• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon LeafGreen+

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    NP, enjoy, and don't forget everyone, I've got saves for every legendary if you need em to obey. Thanks for keeping this thread alive. Without you guys posting I would have never reached 1000+ hits! :D
    I love this little hack of yours. I'm able to make the team I've always wanted, a starter from each generation and my other favs. It's great. So far I have Charmander, Chikorita, Mudkip, and Ralts and I'm holding out for a Sneasel and Bagon.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I think a lot of the fun about this hack is that you never know what's going to pop up, it gives me a reason to roam about just to see what's out there.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    oh, forgot to mention in earlier post i think, but thanks for making such an awesome hack!
    (this doubles as a bump)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back