• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League: Almia - PG-13 OOC and Sign-ups

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    See, this is why I hate having so many durn battles. >.>
    My challenger hasn't been online in days. x.x"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Poor mal'akh. xP I check this everyday so I'm good at that. >_> Except of the time zone differences are killer. x_x;

Years
    Alright guys, I know it's been ages since I've been on, and I'm incredibly sorry about this. My modem has crapped the bed for good this time. Right now my cousin has been nice enough to let me use his computer to write this message while I'm visiting. Currently, I'm awaiting for the internet provider to grace me with a new one, though for some reason there's a problem with something in there system or whatever bullspit excuse they're giving me, and there is no way of knowing when these idiots will give me a new modem. If they don't then I'm gonna buy one myself and tell them to shove it.

Trust Anyways, with that rant over, and due to my indecisive internet access, I'm relinquishing my control over this RP to both Tuxedo and Michaela, They both contribute frequently with quality, and I trust they can pull it off in anyway they feel fit. If they don't want to take over, then obviously they can choose who they would like to take over. Since I'm the OP of both the OOC and IG topics, the RP Masters can PM me with any edits they wish to make, and I'll try to edit them in a timely manner.

Again everyone, I'm really sorry about this…technology hates me. :[

Back