• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen pokemon league in ss/hg

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    Once. I went to challenge them yesterday only to find their levels had grew. I knew my level 60 Empoleon wouldn't stand a chance D:

But; in my Diamond game, I had beaten the E4 at least 50 times.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    25 times in heartgold, great to level up pokemon

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    about 5 times i need to train my team some more so i can go challange them again since there levels went up

Jirachi²

Make a wish!
    Years
    Elite Four Wins

On my Heart Gold Version I have beaten the Elite Four, Fifty-Six times. I was training up my Pokemon which are now sitting at level 86.

- Jirachi² -

Last edited:

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    Two times, I believe. But in my original version, I know it's not what the thread is asking, I've beaten it 213 times.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I haven't reached them in my new file yet...

So zero.

just two times for now ...i want to keep my hall of fame records neat
    I couldn't help but notice that our avatars use the same base sprite (yours).

Tsudo

The dark trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    UGH, i diamond.. 678 times lmao.

3 times in Ss

And like, 6 times in platinum. :-3

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Only once.

And, lol, I cheated. I beat them all with my lv.70 EV'd Nidoking coz I wanted to get to Fuchsia to migrate my LeafGreen team. Then ended up only wanting to use Aero and Gyara (Aerodactyl and Gyarados), coz I'm gonna make a dragon team.

Back