• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    WHERE'S ZED I CAN'T FIND HIM ANYWHERE CAN ANYONE HELP ME

He is in the Kinkao Monastery above Iona. You can surf around there in the river above the town and there is a path that leads to it. You'll end up battling him at the end and he is lvl 50 and then you can catch him.

i have all badges and yet can't find him

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    WHERE'S ZED I CAN'T FIND HIM ANYWHERE CAN ANYONE HELP ME
    i have all badges and yet can't find him

He is in the Kinkao Monastery above Iona. You can surf around there in the river above the town and there is a path that leads to it. You'll end up battling him at the end and he is lvl 50 and then you can catch him.

Edit: Ignore my first post accidentally posted.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017

Edit: Ignore my first post accidentally posted.

FINALLY I FOUND IT THANKYOU DUDE U SAVE MY LIFE I'M SO HAPPY TT

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    FINALLY I FOUND IT THANKYOU DUDE U SAVE MY LIFE I'M SO HAPPY TT

No problem. Would you be able to help me out in return :). I just beat the bilgewater ships but have no clue how to get into Bandle city because there is whirlpool blocking the way. I have checked everywhere but don't know where to go from here.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2017
    What are you supposed to do when you get to the Shadow Isles? The fog covers everything and there's no direction at all.

Edit: I finally found my way through after an hour of mindless button pressing and walking into walls.. It appears to be a No$gba bug..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2017
    Hey guys, where can i catch Azir ? I'm in the Tomb but i see nothing
    Edit + : And i'm stuck with the middle-left riddle to catch Aatrox. If anyone can help :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2017
    Hey all, enjoying this game so much! However I have no idea where to go after beating the bandle city gym, the elite four are hard to find :(

EDIT: Nevermind, finally found it :D In the instute of war building take the escalator.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    Hey, I know this may sound dumb, but I need help. How do i enter the noxian ships in bilgewater. The guy said he made an opening but I dont see one where I can go in.

Edit: Found it, shouldnt be a somewhat invisible entrance through -_-.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    It seems that after I beat the 2nd gym and get the Bronze badge, I can't get anywhere further in this game. If you're legitly speaking, there's no legit way to progress in this game (as far as I played) You have to use the walk through walls cheat code to progress further where you get to enter in some cave somewhere where you can see Ezreal. I think the next destination is in Shadow Isles but I can't find any legitimate way of process to get there; or otherwise to Plague Jungles. But cutting the bushes in the way would be the problem there. I tried talking to every single people on my way from Institute of War up to South corner of Zaun. But I can't progress further. I guess there a still technical error in this game. But I would rate 8/10 -2 for the errors [if otherwise I never figured out the way, it's 10]

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    It seems that after I beat the 2nd gym and get the Bronze badge, I can't get anywhere further in this game. If you're legitly speaking, there's no legit way to progress in this game (as far as I played) You have to use the walk through walls cheat code to progress further where you get to enter in some cave somewhere where you can see Ezreal. I think the next destination is in Shadow Isles but I can't find any legitimate way of process to get there; or otherwise to Plague Jungles. But cutting the bushes in the way would be the problem there. I tried talking to every single people on my way from Institute of War up to South corner of Zaun. But I can't progress further. I guess there a still technical error in this game. But I would rate 8/10 -2 for the errors [if otherwise I never figured out the way, it's 10]

Hey after i beat the 1st gym, what should i do to get to the 2nd gym?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    No problem. Would you be able to help me out in return :). I just beat the bilgewater ships but have no clue how to get into Bandle city because there is whirlpool blocking the way. I have checked everywhere but don't know where to go from here.

Doesn't beating the bilgewater gym give you the ability to remove the whirpool?

Hey guys, where can i catch Azir ? I'm in the Tomb but i see nothing
    Edit + : And i'm stuck with the middle-left riddle to catch Aatrox. If anyone can help :)

Azir can be found by walking around in the Tomb, just like Sivir and Cass just that he's rarer

Hey after i beat the 1st gym, what should i do to get to the 2nd gym?

Go to Port Demacia and there should be a ledge you can flash over to proceed

There are plenty of people who have gone far beyond that point so I doubt it's a technical error in the game and more of an error on your part. Which part are you currently stuck at? Have you talked to Ezreal and Lux in the Kumungus jungle?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    I don't remember what I did after the 2nd gym, but let me try my best. Didn't you get the ability to destroy cracked rocks after the gym? Did you go back to to Mt Frejord and take the path where those cracked rocks were blocking you?

If you gotten the way to Zaun w/o walking through walls, then you need to go to the sewer and fix the problem
    Spoiler:
    . Then you will need to find a certain person that Zaun and Piltsover are having a problem with
    Spoiler:

Hey, I finished the E4 already and after the game I spawned at Institute of War with a PokeNav saying something along the lines of noxus' invasion. I didn't manage to catch it as I was speeding through it and accidentally went past? Any help with what the pokenav says?
    Did you go to Noxus and go to one of the caves?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Alright guys, I've made it to the Darkin Tomb. I've found all of the artifacts from the riddles and placed them in the door. Nothing happens when I use them and I'm not sure where to go from here. Can anyone help? :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Alright guys, I've made it to the Darkin Tomb. I've found all of the artifacts from the riddles and placed them in the door. Nothing happens when I use them and I'm not sure where to go from here. Can anyone help? :(
    Hint: Go talk to the person who's interested in ancient stuffs like the tomb.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Hint: Go talk to the person who's interested in ancient stuffs like the tomb.

Yeah, I managed to guess that I had to go to Noxus and found the cave already. Currently stuck with Aatrox, can't find 1 more artifact

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Yeah, I managed to guess that I had to go to Noxus and found the cave already. Currently stuck with Aatrox, can't find 1 more artifact
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    4 of them in Cities.
    1 of them in Route
    1 of them in a named wild place.

Hmm, thanks for the hint. Looks like the one i'm missing is in a wild place

Spoiler:

wow im actually boosted, I actually already found all 6 but didn't realise...

Edit: I've talked to the man who's interested and he tells me of an incantation but nothing has changed in the cave

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    wow im actually boosted, I actually already found all 6 but didn't realise...

Edit: I've talked to the man who's interested and he tells me of an incantation but nothing has changed in the cave
    Spoiler:

Bug found: Got teleported to Route 7 in the middle of the trees from IoW while teleporting to Piltsover, but I can't reproduce it.

Bug updated: Got teleported to Route 7 twice while trying to press Run + Left whle teleporting to Piltsover. Got teleported to Route 1 one time. Not sure if a certain spot in IoW has something to do with it yet. It happens randomly and uncommonly.

For Route 1, if you try move quickly to the left at this spot after selecting the option to teleport to a city and before the animation happens , you will succeed in teleporting to Route 1.
    Pokemon League of Legends

Based on my results, for Route 7 bug, this happens when you're doing the bug for Route 1 but started attempting to move to the left a bit late (the character didn't move to the left at all. or you move during the animation).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Spoiler:

The previous guy mentioned that he placed the artifacts in the door? How do you do that? the item itself isn't in my inventory

Back