• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PoKeMoN Legacy Version

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
  • So, my old comic was Pokemon Legacy Version. It was kinda popular years ago, but then I stopped it due to different circumstances. But now it's back, and better than ever!

Plot Summary: All young trainer, Ace Immel, wanted to be when he grew up was a PoKeMoN master. But with so many trainers and obstacles to overcome, will he ever have what it takes to be the greatest? Join him on his quest to top the rest!

Yeah..... so that didn't really help you out.... just read it. You may find yourself trudging through the older pages, but I promise the quality increases eventually.

Proof of recent work:

PoKeMoN Legacy Version

The older pages also have bad grammar. Give me a break, this comic dates back to 2006! :O

I've been working on revamping the older pages, so the first few may not look like the later few. Seriously, why are you still reading this!? Read it now!

PoKeMoN Legacy Version

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    It's kind of sad that this doesn't get the attention it needs. Your effects are nice and you have great use of the Mystery Dungeon sprites. Very nice, very nice indeed.

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
    Years
  • Good to see some replies. xD Glad you all like it.

That was page 81, so I owe you guys two updates.

Page 82

Page 83

The contest is starting soon. :D

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
    Years
  • Here's Pages 84 and 85

Page 84

Page 85

If I turn out to be a totally unlazy douchebag, there will be an update tomorrow. (For PVC as well.)

But, you know.... xD

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
    Years
  • Update for you guys. One of the winning cameos got an appeal and a 100% custom sprite from yours truly. If you ever wanna cameo, just PM me. (Though I have the right to decline if your edit isn't good enough.)

Page 87

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    There don't seem to be many comics around here, but the ones that are around seem to be of a great quality.

Your battle effects and use if sprites are just great.

Viva La Ace!

R U N DON'T W A L K.
    Years
  • Wow, this is amazing. [: I like the whole comic and I read most of them before and some of them now, and wow, they're nice! You're extremely good at these and the close drawings or whatever are amazing. Hope to see more, for sure!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I don't like the fact you mixed styles, you've done it better than most, but it still doesn't look right. Even with the characters being 2x normal size.

Other than that, it's a really crisp and well presented comic, the story seems interesting enough and you've used photoshop effects nicely. Keep it up.

Last edited:

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • This comics awesome! Took me 2 hours to read it all. But a Tuesday has come and gone with no update :( Hope the next update's soon!

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
    Years
  • Wow, comments! Thanks for the support. Sorry for the delays, I've been busy with comics, real life, and etc. I promise that updates will be regular once again soon enough.

Here's an update you may have missed.

Page 89

AJUST

/Kusagaki. The Grass Kid./
    Years
  • Wow Kinuchio, great job on this!
    I'll go as far as to that this is the best Pokémon sprite comic I've seen.
    Great use of effects, and really well executed action sequences.

Back