• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ryanycg

I have a kakuna staring at me
Years
  • cool nice tiles i like the icy tiles,sprites,etc
    i have a question'r we free 2 choose our starting place cause i want 2 start at Huoshi

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • no it wont be ffree to choose the starting place... i would have to make 3 different patches then, each with edited events, trainers, wild pokemon and so on... its just a (really) huge amount of work

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    no it wont be ffree to choose the starting place... i would have to make 3 different patches then, each with edited events, trainers, wild pokemon and so on... its just a (really) huge amount of work

hmmm... actually, it's possible to start in one of three places in one patch... still, it needs a lot of scripting and trainer editing. x_x

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • i am currently waiting for ZetKa to finish the cave between Binggao and Huoshi, after that we will organize the Huoshi Mapping
    And Master_Track and adiktus are currently scripting a new Event, it is nearly finished
    X-Buster is inserting the Region Map and making the Title Screen. but those two things wont be finished very soon, they take time

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • i am currently waiting for ZetKa to finish the cave between Binggao and Huoshi, after that we will organize the Huoshi Mapping
    And Master_Track and adiktus are currently scripting a new Event, it is nearly finished
    X-Buster is inserting the Region Map and making the Title Screen. but those two things wont be finished very soon, they take time

Wow.
    As it seems everyone is working for you.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • youre nearly forcing me to do so xD
    if thats what you want, ill take you off^^ i have no problems with the current amount of tester: the more ppl test it the more errors can be found
    but i wont take any more testers...

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • xD im not going to take you off as long as you dont wish so^^
    btw i wont accept any more beta testers then 5, so there can be only new ones if one of the old testers decides to leave
    me and my team are testing it too, so there are like 10 ppl testing it and that should be enough^^

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Nice hack, if you want

I can be a basic scripter for those regular people that have no events what so ever :).

Back