• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
  • Ive secretly been waiting for any download of this to come out, and now my dream has come true!
    Also Neti the game is awesome but eh.. You should start changing the things that say the old names like in the first town the sign still says Pallet Town. Yea I know its not a glitch but mabye you should get to doing that ;] Keep on truckin, dude. =D

EDIT: Found some glitches.
    11kwayc.png

^ I don't have 'POKEMON' in my menu anymore

t7hix5.png

^I.. HAve a ... badge? o.o

crp1g.png

The game freezes when the quilava/typhlosion/misty script is supposed to start.

Oh well. Still pretty good. =]

not sure if this has been found in the alpha but.
    After your father dies. You must find your brother as you know.
    But I just went north to train up EEVEE and my mom was blocking going north.
    I spoke to her. And it takes you to the scene of the death again. But when I leave the center they are still there. Enter again the game freezes.

Just letting you guys know

I got the alpha from neti some days ago and I said I'd try to fix some things this weekend.
    Today, I just startet playing...

I dunno why things don't work for you, but...
    MY Guaiwan event works perfectly well.
    I HAVE "POKEMON" in my menu
    I DON'T have a badge
    This bug with the mother blocking the path to north also isn't there.

The music in some towns wasn't set, I did it now. And yeah, almost all of the ppl and signs have the old offset...
    But there wasn't even one big bug I encountered ô.O

But I wasn't able to proceed to Dahai because the way was impossible...you can't pass the lake like it is right now.

Just wanted to let you all know this, though I rly want to know why so many ppl encountered bugs I can't find...

Neti, maybe you uploaded a wrong patch but sent the right one to me for fixing the bugs of the wrong one? xD

Years
  • Schweet, you posted the whole Legend. $1 million says I made a mistake writing that...

EDIT: Found 1, 2nd last page it says "..destroy the mountains but to avail" should say "..to no avail"

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • Lol this got moved into the progressing hacks section just cause i dont have a playable beta or alpha?
    sorry but i dont want to release a bugged or glitched game!
    this is one of the most popular hacks on pc, it got a lot of progress, tons of screenshots and other trivia and its not in the showcase just cause you cant play it?
    Sorry for the harsh words but that is just dumb

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Acually if you havent noticed the progressing hacks area is not like the showcase or the scrapbox. Its in the middle. The scrapbox has games which are not even fully started on progressing hacks are those which have no beta yet but are in full motion and the showcase is full motion playable hacks. If you ask me i consider that smart and a more organized way to have hacks.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • ill probably release an alpha that goes up to the lower floor of the players house, then i have a release and this thread has to be moved to the showcase!

You can NOT measure a hacks quality by the amount of releases or screenshots!
    There are some hacks that have totally glitched betas with only a very small amount of work done, those get into the showcase.

Horus eg left PC completely and forever, just because of this rule
    it is completely unnecessary and unfair

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    You clearly didn't pay attention to the Hacks Showcase requirements, you need to show a significant amount of progress to get it there. There are times when hacks don't really need to have a release, but something that shows that they got a lot of things done, such as screenshots and videos. Your hack wasn't moved earlier, but it looks like you have the required amount of development to get it moved to the Hacks Showcase, so I'm moving it. :3

And so you can stop posting about these changes, hacks in Hacks Showcase aren't necessarily of a better quality than the ones in Progressing Hacks, they just have a bigger amount of development done.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Wow this is amazing, looks like fun for sure. I definatly cant wait till you finish. very original good job

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Nice hack men! i like the title screen!

UltimateChimera

haven't slept all night... -_-
    Years
  • This looks awsome, I hope you finish the beta soon, but if it takes a long time that's ok! It's better to have quality then it be out quickly! :3

ryanycg

I have a kakuna staring at me
    Years
  • lol so much has happened here and
    Neti i am very sry that your alpha has alot of complains or juz feedbacks
    that it has alot of bugs

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    VERY nice mapping and tiles! I love em! On thing though on your youtube vids your scripts are fine but the doors don't open up when the person walks into a house. I don't know if you fixed that yet but just wanted to point it out. I can't wait to play this hack.

пзо

zzirRusty
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Looks like

Looks like you are Really close to a beta, or pre-alpha.
    What ever you wanna call it. Good luck.
    Wow one scripter can do so much!!

Good luck.

Years
  • This hack is the greatest ive seen and i really do meen this.
    i would add your bar into my signature but i cant edit my signature and i dont know wy.

-CelebiKing123-

I found out how to do it :D
    Seems as you've put alot of effort into this hack i'm never taking the banner of my signature :D

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • This hack is the greatest ive seen and i really do meen this.
    i would add your bar into my signature but i cant edit my signature and i dont know wy.

-CelebiKing123-

I found out how to do it :D
    Seems as you've put alot of effort into this hack i'm never taking the banner of my signature :D
    seems like i got a new fan ^^
    thanks for the comment

you all might have noticed that there wasnt a lot of process in the last time.
    thats because i have nearly no spare time at all because of school and webdesigningbut theres only 4 more days of school and then i habe holidays.
    maybe i wont be able to do anything in the first few days, but there should be much time for hacking in the holidays

edit: Ive played the bugged alpha and made a list of bugs, the team is working on it
    so the process is running again^^
    meanwhile i worked on the tileset for gaoya a bit, heres a sneak preview:
    (the map is not part of the game, i made it just ot test the tiles)
    test.png

Last edited:
    Back