• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
  • alright lets see.... At the fifth goaya screen I see a building that looks vaugly 2-d and I actually prefered the old starter town but aside from that it looks great!

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • Wow, when you first told me you were going to be re-mapping some of Binggao, I thought you would probably go overboard while trying to make things "natural" but those new maps actually look pretty good. I still prefer the old Benyuan (the lake was a nice tough) and that one-way lake/pseudo-puzzle on Route 1 was pretty cool. And you still haven't fixed that error in Shengu I told you about like a year ago :cer_blankstare:
    I'm not sure if those Huoshi screenshots are new or not (I can't remember seeing them before) but they look pretty awesome! I can't wait to do some scripting *nudge nudge*

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • Wow, when you first told me you were going to be re-mapping some of Binggao, I thought you would probably go overboard while trying to make things "natural" but those new maps actually look pretty good. I still prefer the old Benyuan (the lake was a nice tough) and that one-way lake/pseudo-puzzle on Route 1 was pretty cool. And you still haven't fixed that error in Shengu I told you about like a year ago :cer_blankstare:
    I'm not sure if those Huoshi screenshots are new or not (I can't remember seeing them before) but they look pretty awesome! I can't wait to do some scripting *nudge nudge*
    hmm i think the old benyuan was way too plain, i didnt like it...
    and what error in shengu do you mean?^^

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • shengu.png

In this picture, the mountain "island" is on the same level as the bottom mountain of that ridge. Logically, you put some stairs which take you down to that level so that you can get onto the island. However, when you take the bridge westwards, you magically end up on the top level :\

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • shengu.png

In this picture, the mountain "island" is on the same level as the bottom mountain of that ridge. Logically, you put some stairs which take you down to that level so that you can get onto the island. However, when you take the bridge westwards, you magically end up on the top level :\
    maybe the bridge is set up in an angle? xD
    im gonna fix it^^

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • hey neti look at the statistics in hotm. your hack is four times as popular as any thing else lol. this is a little early but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you'll win!

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • hey neti look at the statistics in hotm. your hack is four times as popular as any thing else lol. this is a little early but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you'll win!
    i didnt know there was a hotm and i also didnt know i was on the list... well ill see
    would be cool to win

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • i didnt know there was a hotm and i also didnt know i was on the list... well ill see
    would be cool to win
    the hotm thread is in the hacks showcase.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    I like the hack and the idea of 3 Parts of the region :D
    Good luck neti i'm wait for the beta!

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • Neti you do know winning isn't everything. Unless your playing a video game then it is.
    rofl i do know that, didnt you read what i said?
    i was like: "oh cool, im in the voting... though im not much interested in it, it would be nice to win it"
    if you didnt get that by what i said, then i dont know
    the reason why im not interested in such votings is that i dont like how big they are... hotw is ok, hotm is getting close to the border and i really dont like hoty votings. since not everybody participates in those ratings its not very objective. most people that participate are friends of the creators or fans that vote for a hack without having a look at the others.
    also the list of hacks that you can vote for should be open and not decided by one or few members.

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
  • rofl i do know that, didnt you read what i said?
    i was like: "oh cool, im in the voting... though im not much interested in it, it would be nice to win it"
    if you didnt get that by what i said, then i dont know
    the reason why im not interested in such votings is that i dont like how big they are... hotw is ok, hotm is getting close to the border and i really dont like hoty votings. since not everybody participates in those ratings its not very objective. most people that participate are friends of the creators or fans that vote for a hack without having a look at the others.
    also the list of hacks that you can vote for should be open and not decided by one or few members.
    nice hack!
    the mapping is great but new tiles would be greater!
    anyway whats the status on the hack?

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • yeah of course i know that, cause i took them frm the game and put them into mine^^ but thats not forbidden (well actually i think it is... if romhacking is illegal)

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    ROM hacking is only illigal if you sell a hack and wheres the link to the alpha?

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • ROM hacking is only illigal if you sell a hack and wheres the link to the alpha?
    also you have to own the original game and i do not own MD
    and i think ripping stuff from it also is not that much legal

the alpha was removed causse it had too many bugs

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    oh that sucks I wanted to play it cuz this looks really awesome

Back