• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MASTEROFPUPPETS93

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
Years
  • Neti i told you already, Legend of Fenju is in my Opinion one of the best hacks ever... I like everything in this hack, the maps, the tiles, the storyline, the ow-sprites and and and... The most impressive thing in the trailer-video is the lugia-script^^ That's just awesome! If you want i can make maps for you but you don't need them with your mapping-skillz^^ However I wish you good luck ; )

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • I agree That it would be great to have the alpha but... Quality is better than quantity. So take your time.

Years
    • Seen today
    This is a very cool game, you should make some volcano in the middle of the desert area.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Hey when's this getting released because you said that after houshi and binnago are done you will realease it. In your post under that it says Houshi - 100%. Binnago - 100%.

If your ready realease it please :D

By the way... Your website that you put up sends trojan horses to computers. It's a temperaory internet file but it sends like 8 viruses to you.
    The scripting ISN'T DONE YET.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2009
    Sorry for the other post but it doesn't actually send them to you I wasn't lookuing closely the host odhost.de with other names for the weebsite hadthem.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Really,really cool,Amazing,i consider it my favourite hack.Its the top hack.I hope you have time to work on it in the summer.

flyin_hawaiian

the one nobody knows...yet!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    you know, every time I check this page, I can feel the excitement building up. This hack is going to be really great!

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    The videos and screen shots are amazing this is one of the best hacks i have seen cant wait to play this keep up the great work

Shinigami*

KEEP SILENT :X
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    the game looks awesome..
    cant wait to play the full game..
    :) but dont be in a rush..

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    This looks very impressive. I'm glad that you're focusing a lot on creating a very original story. It's boring just to play the same old game where you get Gym Badges and fight an evil organization a few times. So you get major props for that.

The maps you've shown all look very distinctive, and also very good. Those are both very important. I really look forward to more coming from this hack.

• Angie •

I am Angie hear me r0ar~..xD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    what the??
    nice 0ne~
    first snow firered hack i've seen lol..
    g00d luck 0n it~..
    Angie is always here! hear me r0ar~

-Angie : D

Sky

Years
  • For all to know again
    he has canceld the alpha
    to many bugs >.<
    he will work on that but don ask for the download link or the beta

SKY

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2010
    i've seen the youtube video and i definetely like it.
    excellent job with this hack, hope you'll continue your project

Back