• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Legend of Gaowan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    After about twenty seconds, you heard a rumbling noise. The Sitrus Berry has exploded into a tree at a massive speed rate. It quickly grows fruit, which lands on the ground, which also grow into Sitrus Trees. This cycle continues for a bit, leaving you with dozens of Sitrus Berries. Something else comes out of the trees, an egg and a pearly white sphere, which glows in a fascinating light. Meanwhile, Kaji has discovered that the "orange thing" is really a small fire. Do you choose to put out the fire, or do you continue to watch the yellow object floating down the river? You may only choose one. The yellow object is moving slowly, but if you wish to contain the fire within it's early stages, it would be advised to ignore it and focus on the fire.

blackhayate-x1000

~jtxth~est.6/24/07
    Years
  • Sora grabbed the sphere and egg quickly, and commanded his Pokemon back to him. He then pointed at the fire. Hawkeye, as if by instinct, flapped it's wings like crazy to try and put out the now spreading fire, to some success. Kaji ran to what was left of it, and launched itself onto it , putting out the rest.

"Phew!" he sighed. "That could've ended a lot differen....hey, where did Maro get off to...?"

He then started looking around for Maro, at the same time looking out of the corner of his eye for the yellow thing that was in the water.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    While you were busy putting out the fire, Maro had wandered into the river. He discovered that the yellow thing was really an egg, and he picked it up with ease. Meanwhile, the top of the tree which was in flames let out another egg. The egg flew to the ground, and landed on the earth surprisingly softly. You can choose to take this egg, or leave it. Anyway... Soon afterwards, another small group of Trainers come. They have found a good amount of wood just lying around. You can go with them, or continue walking alone. The choice is yours. The path you take will shape how the adventure will continue. If you go with the trainers, you will be forced to go in one direction, with very little choice in what happens up to a point. If you continue on alone with Maro, you can chose where you go, but if you get lost, or attacked, you will be forced to fend for yourself.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • (srry I've been gone for so long and haven't posted yet.)

Brandon woke up and saw smoke rising from somewhere in the distance. He got up and called Sparky out of his pokeball. Sparky ran up the side of him and sat on his shoulder. He started to walk but stopped noticing that there was grass. He started flipping out and turning in circles. "Where am I??????" he shouted. He ran down to were the smoke was and stepped on a Houndoom's tail. "Nice doggy. Nice doggy." he said backing away. The Houndoom sprang to it's feet and two other Houndooms attacked him along with the one who's tail was stepped on.

Brandon ran away as fast as he could. Then he called his Noctowl out. He jumped on Noctowl's back so that it could fly him away. It worked and now he was flying overhead of were the fire was and there was a boy standing there and trainers approaching.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    Maro approached Brandon, wary of his presence. "Who are you?" said Maro, thinking that Brandon could be an enemy in disguise. Slowly, Maro made his way towards Brandon, worried that he could be making a mistake. He then slowly swallowed, and, hoping he had made the right choice, said: "I'm... Maro. Maro Sasuke. This is Sora, and, well, I don't really know who these guys are, but they seem okay. Um... Could you tell us where you came from, and if there was anyone else where you were?"

But the other trainers looked angrily at Brandon. A trio of Houndoom had just emerged from the folige, and they looked like Brandon had seriously enraged them. The head trainer stood towards Brandon, and it looked like Brandon was in trouble. "You injured our Houndoom. You had better have a good excuse, pal."

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Brandon looked at the head trainers and then at the Houndoom. "Uhhhhhh. Hi Maro my name is Brandon...Brandon Scott." Brandon said looking at the Houndoom again as they approached. Pikachu jumped down from Brandon's shoulder and stood between him and the Houndoom, while Noctowl flew over Brandon incase he needed to grab him and fly away. "And as for the Houndoom well...I woke up and noticed smoke was rising from this area. I started running towards it and didn't see your Houndoom. I stepped on one of their tails and they started chasing me. When I flew away with Noctowl's help I thouhgt I got rid of em. Oh yeah and nobody was with me." Brandon said.

The group of trainers didn't seem convinced. Brandon flinched and he was trapped. The group of trainers with their Houndoom circled him. Maro stood in front of him. Brandon gulped and was getting ready to fly away when a Houndoom jumped at him. "Sparky Thundershock...quick!" Brandon said. Sparky jumped at the same height as Houndoom and thundershocked him. Houndoom fell to the ground and the group of trainers got even more mad. Their leader sent out a Charizard. he ordered his Charizard to use Seismoc Toss on Noctowl. Noctowl was sent flying to ground and was badly injured.

Brandon called Sparky to his pokeball and saw a oppening in the circle. He dashed towards it and got out. The leader got on his Charizard's back and chased him. It wasn't long before they caught up to him and grabbed his arms. Brandon was captured. He tried to get out but they just flew higher and higher. Brandon was afraid. Afraid that they were going to badly injure him or something. The flew him back down to the spot that he was circled in. They dropped him in the middle and tied him up.

Maro stood there outside the circle looking at Sora as Sora was approaching Brandon secretily. Brandon sat there trying to reach his pokeballs. He grabbed one! "Go...Pokeball!" Brandon shouted. A pokemon that was orange and red and looked as if it were on fire appeaered. "Magmar Ember!" Brandon yelled. Magmar shot fire out of his mouth at the other two Houndooms. The Houndooms barely dodged it and became enraged. Brandon looked at them and grabbed his other pokeball. "Sparky go!" Brandon yelled as the little elctric mouse popped out of it's pokeball again.

The two pokemon created a diversion so that Sora could sneak next to Brandon and untie him. After Sora did this he grabbed his two pokeballs and called his pokemon back to their balls. After that they ran to find a new area for a little while. They had appearently lost the group of trainers, but both Sora and Maro were looking at Brandon as if they weren't sure wether they had done the right thing or not.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    (Pikalover 10, can you please not god-mode? It's not fair to other players, and nobody likes it. Also, can you please not use other people's characters without their permission? Sora isn't yours, so therefore you cannot control him. Maro belongs to me, and I choose what he does. And the Houndoom and their trainers belong to me. I made them, so I control them. I basicly control the run of the RPG, so I choose what all the extra characters do, as well as what items and Pokemon they have. Sorry if this seems too harsh, but I just need it to be clear. This RPG has already received warning because of a lack of text in posts, and I don't want to get in trouble because of God-moding.)

"What just happened, why did you provoke trained Houndoom, and act casual towards a bunch of angry trainers? Just who are you really, anyway? I don't think we should have anyone who thinks they can just breeze along and act like they can just do what they want. Can we really trust you?" said Maro angrily to Brandon.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • (oh srry dude.)

Brandon stood there wondering what to do. "Obviously you guys don't want me here...huh?" Brandon asked. Before Maro or Sora could answer he left with his pokemon. He went over toa very big tree and climbed up to the very top of it. He looked over the land and saw the group of trainers, but they didn't look like they were after him anymore though. He looked to see wher they were headed and noticed that it was the spot were Maro and Sora were at!

He climbed down from the tree and ran towards the spot. "Maro! Sora! You guys gotta get out of here!" Brandon yelled at them.( Maro or Sora leave off from here)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Are You Still Accepting Sign-Ups?
    -
    Name: Damion

Pokemon: Raichu(Shox),Ninetales(Blazer),Tropius(Solar)

Items: Great Ball x3,Revive x2,Super Potion x4

Personality: Damion Is Very Energetic And Loves To Battle. He Is Very Mischevious,And Gets Into Fights Often.

History: Damion Has No Memory Of His Past Other Then Things Related To Him Being A Trainer. After Losing Almost All his Memory,Damion Had Put Blue Collars On All His Pokemon So He Could Tell Them Apart From Other Pokemon.
    -
    Pokemon Info-

Species: Raichu

Nickname: Shox

Level: 29

Attacks:
    Dig,Charge,Focus Punch,Volt Tackle

Personality: Shox Is Very Much Like Damion,Except He Is Less Mischevious. Shox Was Damions First Pokemon,And Was Befriended As A Pichu When Damion Was Taking A Walk.

Item held: Zoom Lens

-

Species: Ninetales

Nickname: Blazer

Level: 30

Attacks:
    Flamethrower
    Bite
    Curse
    Fox Fire (Explained In RPG If Anybody Asks)

Personality: Blazer Is Very Majestic,But Still Loves To Fight. Usually Blazer Would Attack Anything Or Anyone Who Asks About Her Fox Fire Attack,But She Has Been Acting Wierdly Scince Damion Lost His Memory.

Item held: Charcoal Or Rawst Berry(Switches Occasionally)

-

Species: Tropius

Nickname: Solar

Level: 31

Attacks:
    SolarBeam
    Sunny Day
    Leaf Storm
    Rain Dance

Personality: Solar Is Very Proud Of His Power. But Even For A High Level He cant Beat Sparky. After The Battle Against Shox he has Been Much More Calm. He Can usually Get Heated Up In Battle.

Item held: Miracle Seed

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    (Silent Pidgeot, you're in. But first you need to tone down the items a bit. I'll except Great Balls, not Ultra Balls. The Revives are fine, but you need to chance the Max Potions to Super Potions. Apart from that, everything seems fine. I'll let the Fire Fox through, as I know that you got it from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. But why does your Raichu have a Light Ball, when it only effects Pikachu, and not Raichu? But it's no problem. Just tone the balls and potions down and everything's fine. I'll sign you up as soon as you agree.

Pikalover 10? Please stop trying to control the plot, as well as non-player characters. This is the second time you have done it, and I'm not going to be very pleased if you do it again. If you want to control an RPG, make one yourself. I know that you always get you're RPGs rejected, but if you worked hard, and took a good amount of time to work on the plot, it would be approved rather easily. Sorry if it seems harsh, but you have to understand that you can't take over the plot.)

Maro faced the trainers. "Did he clear off?" asked one of the Houndoom trainers. "Yeah. Ya know, you didn't have to be that hard on him. He's clearly only young, and not the sharpest knife in the drawer." "Yeah," said another trainer. "That's right 'n' all. Still, if he had the brains not to attack a Houndoom unarmed, we would'nt have attacked. Anyway, you coming with us anyway? Gonna be a tough road ahead, could be dangerous. Strange thing is, haven't seen any Pokemon about, strange that."

Maro took the time to think. "No wild Pokemon? We found some eggs. Do they count?" "Maybe. But ya should be careful. You're choice, but we won't be able to stay much longer. We need to find somewhere safe to spend da night. Ya friend can come back, as long as he doesn't do anything stupid." finished the head trainer.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • OOC: Man srry I guess I'm not finding the stuff that I'm doing wrong because this is the usual RP I'm in but I can try not to do it anymore.

Brandon noticed that it was getting late so he tried to find some shelter. The best shelter he could find though was that big tree he left a few hours ago. He found another tree that would work for the night and sent his pokemon out so that they could get some fresh air. Brandon set out with his other pokemon to find some woods. He wondered if Maro or Sora even trusted him. He wanted to travel with them so bad but he guessed (emphises on the guessed so I'm not scripting or bunnying or wahtever right???)that they didn't want him to travel with them or trust him.

Him and his pokemon found alot of wood and they went back to the spot that they were going to sleep at. He threw all of the sticks in a big pile and told Magmar to use Ember on them. He roasted some biscuts he had in his bag and gave one to Pikachu, one to Magmar, one to Noctowl, and finally one for himself. They all ate and then he sat against the tree's trunk, tipped his hat over his eyes, and fell asleep. He was asleep with Noctowl covering his feet, Magmar sitting next his head, and then Pikachu sleeping on his lap.

((OOC: Can we catch pokemon in this new world and if so I might catch a pokemon in the next like post or two.:)))

Last edited:

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
  • Name:Sergio dos Santos A.K.A chubby
    Pokemon: eevee,quilava,staravia
    Items: 5 great ball,5 super potion,1 ??? eggs
    Personality:Sergio is really gentle and likes to have fun he always laughs even while there are serious times he does not know to concentrate and laughs.When someone is smarter than he is he does not hold him self in and starts raging and shouting at them
    History: When Sergio was 10 he started his journey in kanto with an eevee and he tried to catch a lot of pokemon but did not know where to start later he heard about johto and he left his eevee which already evolved in to a jolteon and left only with an egg of the jolteon.Soon the egg hatched and the eevee came out of it it battled a cyndaquil and Sergio managed to catch it.Sergio started to get fed up of the johto region and went to the sinnoh region let's say he was at the wrong place at the wrong time he came there and everything seemed to some ok Sergio even caught a starly but not everything was as it seemed he went to the spear pillar and there he saw the whole thing happen the trainers the battle the summoning the new world everything and now....

Pokemon Info

Species: normal
    Nickname: shine
    eevee
    Level:31
    Attacks: iron tail ,shadow ball , bite and quick attack
    Personality:he likes his trainer and is his best pal he is always outside of his pokeball and whenever it gets irritated to Sergio he bites him
    Item held: quick claw

Species:fire
    Nickname: blaze
    quilava
    Level: 28
    Attacks:flame wheel ,flamethrower ,swift ,quick attack
    Personality:He is energetic and would do anything for a bit of training he always tries to get his flame wheel better.
    Item held: charcoal

Species: normal/flying
    Nickname: birdy
    noctowl
    Level:23
    Attacks:wing attack ,fly ,brave bird ,steel wing
    Personality:This is the shiest member of the team but it is okay she is also the one with the best moveset (and the only one without quick attack)
    Item held: sharp beak

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    (Silent Pidgeot, you're in. But first you need to tone down the items a bit. I'll except Great Balls, not Ultra Balls. The Revives are fine, but you need to chance the Max Potions to Super Potions. Apart from that, everything seems fine. I'll let the Fire Fox through, as I know that you got it from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. But why does your Raichu have a Light Ball, when it only effects Pikachu, and not Raichu? But it's no problem. Just tone the balls and potions down and everything's fine. I'll sign you up as soon as you agree.

Ok. I Edited The Items And I Also Changed Raichus Item. I Forgot That The Light ball Only Effects Pikachu. >.<

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    (Serginho and The Silent Pidgeot? You're both in. However, Serginho, you cannot let any Pokemon new to this world pop out of the ??? Egg you have. I've already planned whats in the other ??? Eggs as well.)

After a while, the other trainers left. Maro shrugged, and prepared to make a camp for the night. They could head back a few days later after they had explored the woods. After gathering a few sticks, Maro set to work on making a shelter for the night, when his ??? Egg started to wobble about. At the same time, Sora's two ??? Eggs also started to wobble. Maro watched, interested in what was in the eggs.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Damion Woke Up Finally. He Got Up And Looked Around. "Where The Heck..." Damion Said. "Ok,Maybe I Should Get My Pokemon Out. They Probably Know Where We Are If I Dont Remember. Shox,Blazer,Solar,Come On Out!" Damion Yelled. Damion's Pokemon Appeared In Front Of Him. "Ok Guys,We Have To Wander Around This Forest A Bit. You Guys Can Stay With Me,But If We Dont Find Anything We Will Have To Split Up And Search Wide. Got It?" Damion Asked. "Rai!" Shox Was Talking To The Other Two. Blazer And Solar Just Nodded. "Ok Then. Follow Me!" Damion Commanded And He Ran Even Deeper Into The Forest With His Pokemon. He Stopped When They Got To An Opening. "Well,Im Up For A Nice Break. You Guys?" Damion Asked His Pokemon. All Three Nodded. Damion Walked Into The Opening With His Three Pokemon Just To Find Two Other Humans. Damion Hid Up In A Tree With His Pokemon Quickly,But Blazer Fell Ou And Made A Big Bang Against The Ground. Sighing,Damion Jumped Down And Got Blazer Up. Damion Was Hoping The Other Two People Wouldnt See Him Sneaking By.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    While the three ??? Eggs wobbled, Maro's attention was diverted to a small distraction, namely a large tree. The tree would shake about, then something would climb out of the tree. No matter how close to the tree he got, Maro could not figure out what was in the tree. He would stare at it, concentrate on seeing what would be in the tree, and attempt to climb into the hollow tree at one stage. But no matter how hard he tried, the tree was not revealing any secrets. Maro sigh, and began to cook dinner for himself and Sora. He started to cook a stew, taking very good care that nothing happened to it. Whilst cooking the stew, the ??? Eggs wobbled again. He finally finshed cooking the stew, called for Sora, and looked at the three ??? Eggs again. It was at that moment that the three ??? Eggs began to hatch.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    Are you accepting entries still?

User: Kiko
    Name: Kiko Harshava
    Pokemon: Metagross, Munchlax
    Items: 3 pokeballs, a great ball, 3 potions, and a large supply of pokemon food
    Personality: laid back and friendly, he is very curious and quite intelligent.
    History: A pokemon breeder, he lives in Hearthome city and enjoys walking in amity square. He saw the portal and decided to trek up there to see what was going on. He and his friends made it about half way before it sucked them in.

Species: Munchlax
    Nickname: Glux
    Level: 15
    Attacks: sleep, bite, slash, body slam
    Personality: Energetic and always hungry, Glux will sometimes run off in search of berries and is easily tempted, sometimes into sticky situations, by food.
    Item held: leftovers

Species: Metagross
    Nickname: Clunk
    Level: 40
    Attacks: Earthquake, Physbeam, Hypnosis, Metal claw
    Personality: Likes to take her time, and has good endurance. She has quite a quick temper and sometimes gets frustrated if people rush too much, leading her to attack them, not hard. This means that Glux frequently finds himself asleep.
    Item held: Razor claw

I have made up a beginning of my adventure in case i'm accepted.

THUD!
    Kiko landed on the floor in a crumpled heap. The last thing he saw before he blacked out was rushing darkness, then a great forest. Getting closer. He could see the floor rushing upwards-then nothing.
    He woke up, being shaken roughly. He opened his blurry eyes slowly...It didn't look like morning...why was he sleeping? Who was that blue little man standing over him? He jumped up with a start, frightening his poor munchlax who had been standing beside him, waking him up. Glux ran around in terror. Clunk opened one eye. Anyone could see she was grumpy at being woken up by Glux's terrified cries. A shine enveloped Clunk and she lunged for Glux, only making him the more afraid and confused.
    "Ok Glux! That's enough!" called Kiko, returning him to his pokeball. "I think you need to calm down for a bit. Now then... where are we? It's definitely not Sinnoh. Maybe if I find the nearest town they could give me a map. Which way do you think that is, Clunk?"
    Clunk smashed the ground once, and started walking west, Kiko following behind.

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Damion Sighed. "Good,They Didnt See Us..." Damion Whispered. Damions pokemon Were Itching For A Fight,And Shox's Cheeks Began To Spark. "Shox,Stop It. They'll See Us." Damion Whispered. Unexpectadly,Shox Jumped Into the Area. Damion Tried to Grab Shox's Tail,But Couldnt Catch It. "RAI!" Yelled Shox As He Stared At The Other Two People. "Fine,Guys,Want To Join Shox? I Could Use A Battle." Whispered Damion. Solar And Blazer Nodded. Damion Walked Outside The Bushes With Solar And Blazer Right By His Side. Shox's Cheeks Were Still Sparking. "Shox,Calm Down." Said Damion. Shox Looked Back. "Rai?" Asked Shox. "Later,Ok Shox? Solar,Blazer,Return." Damion Said As He Returned The Ninetales And The Tropius Next To Him. "Hey,My Name Is Damion. Sorry About Shox,He Hasnt Battles In A While." Said Damion As Shox Jumped On His Head.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    (Alright, Kiko, your in on one condition. Metagross is too strong, though, so maybe you could tone it down slightly? Apart from that, it's fine. Just make a post to agree. Take it down at least ten to thirteen levels and it'll be alright.)

"Hmm. My name is Maro. Could you please be quiet? I'm trying to see if this group of eggs are about to hatch." Maro said, motioning to the ??? eggs. "That's Sora over there. Anything we can do for you?" questioned Maro as he sat down, and moved the eggs to a safe place, where they would be warm.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "I Think We're Good. C'mon Shox." Said Damion As He Jumped Up In The Tree And Watched The Other Two. "Rai Rai." Said Shox. "I Know We Need To Get Out Of Here Shox,But I Think We Should Stay Here For A While." Damion Replied. "Rai Rai Rai. Raichu." Said Raichu Agreeingly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back