• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Legend of Gaowan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    "Come on, stay. You could use the rest. Besides, it will be safer this way." said Maro, not taking his eyes off the eggs.

Suddenly, there was a crack, and a strange creature peered out of an egg.

"'Ello, little critter! You look... erm... interesting!"

This 'little critter' was soon joined by two more 'little critters'. Maro picked up the Pokemon that had come out of the egg he rescued from the river. It was swan shaped, and crooned as he stroked it.

"Hmm. What are you, you little thing? Hmm? We can find out in the morning."

With that, Maro made a nest in his bag where the swan and the two newborns, a puppy and a kitten, would reside for the night.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    (yeah, I thought you would have something to say about that, toned down now. Do you think one smash in the ground is enough to provoke Gaowan?)

Kiko wandered on, through the forest. It was lovely and quiet, and he enjoyed the walk. The only odd thing was that he had heard no pokemon calling out. "How odd", he thought.
    "Although, it's only to be expected, They are probably hiding from me after my rather sudden entry." Remembering grimly his landing.
    It started to get dark, and a beautiful sunset arose in the sky.
    "Ok guys, time to set up camp for the night!"
    Kiko made up some pokemon food and finished off what little snacks he had left from the hike. "If we can't get supplies tomorrow," he thought, "I shall have to eat pokemon food." He did not relish the thought.
    After their dinner Kiko and Clunk fell asleep. And after a little "persuasion" from Clunk, so did Glux.

Last edited:

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
  • Sergio came in the just made new world and he was in the middle of nowhere then he saw a tent or something looking like it he looked and he saw the tent light up and then become dark again this was repeated several times and at that moment his egg started to glow and then become normal he walked up to the tent said:"knock knock may I come in please" Sergio waited for an answer and started to look around when he finally got permission to enter he introduced himself:"Hello my name is Sergio nice to meet you guys" But his attention faded when he saw the egg of the boy and he put his egg near it what would happen with it?

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "Im Saying Up Here. I Will Be Close By." Said Damion. Shox Didny Seem To Happy About The Plan,But He Curled Up At Damions Feet Without Saying Anything. Shox Couldnt Sleep. It Was About Midnight By Now. Shox's Ears Perked Up Whenever He Heard Something,And He Would Get Up And Patrol The Area. Nothing Ever Happened That Night. "Rai Rai..." Said Shox Quietly. It Was Boring. "Rai?" Shox Thought He Heard Something Again. He Ran Deeper Into The Woods To See If It Came From Out There. Nothing Was There. "RAI!" Yelled Shox,Lost. "Rai Rai..." Shox Said,Now Disapointed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    Maro opened his backpack, and observed the three new born creatures. "I've never seen these Pokemon before. We should really take these back so the professors can take a look at them."

Reaching for a Pokeball, Maro lightly touched the swan with it. There was a burst of light, and the pokemon was caught.

Maro moved aside. "I think these are yours." he said to Sora.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "You Bored Shox?" Damion Said. There Was No Reply. "Shox?" Damion Said As He Got Up And Looked Around. Damion Jumped Down Towards The Other Two. "Shox Is Missing!" He Said,Worried. Damion Sent Out Solar And Blazer. "Ok,Solar,Search From Above. Blazer,Go That Way And Search By Ground. I'll Go This Way." Damion Said Pointing Towards A Path. Solar And Blazer Took Off. Damion Quickly Grabbed His Backpack And Ran Through The Path.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Thread Warning 3

FrostFlame, The Silent Pidgeot, Pikalover10, blackhayate-x1000. You have all made sub-length posts here and you have all heard about this before. Shape it up, guys, seriously. :\

Once more, the absolute minimum is this:

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Serginho, you're literally an inch away from falling short of it, so this goes for you too. Oh, and this is your third thread warning, by the way. Congratulations. =D

Game over guys. Expect infractions forthwith.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back