• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )

What should the starter be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
  • ...this is a really nice hack, i love the fact that you get to play as riley, very creative, the one thing i dont like are the over worlds, not because thyre bad, but because theyre mine, you may use them but please credit me, and know that stealing sprites is not ok...ok. well all in all good hack and good luck.
    oh and if your gonna use my riley sprites use these
    theyre fr/lg stlye, theyll look nicer

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hey,
    The name looks good.
    So far it seems like a good hack but try and get the pokemon names right?
    Like Lucario and Riolu.
    You named Riolu a Bulbasaur and a grass pokemon and then you said a riolu evolved into a machoke.
    You should get the names right.
    Not just the pictures.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • to change bulbasaur to Rioulu, i would need to change Oaks whole script, so thats a no-go. as for lucario, i already changed it to Lucario, it's just an old screenies *pluz i said it was just a test so....)
    thx anyways

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • If your gonna do a re-make of the rom you are using it's not realy a propper hack.
    You will have to edit the script if you want people to actualy like your hack.
    Iv'e hacked for a long time i know what im talking about.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • i have a complete riley walking with his trainer sprite...and i was thinkin you could use the d/p as the intro sprite

so here

Momoko

Years
  • Geez, i havent even started scripting yet,and u guys say ppl wont like it -_- plus i asked for help because i need a BETTER scriptor than me....which is optional buut...and yes i inserted the sprites . Thanx!

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • If You Can Choose Riolu As The Starter Why MAke Three Pokeballs And Why Ist It showing Bulbasaur And Machoke.

Momoko

Years
  • If you had bothered to read above,you would have known. Not answering that...anyways I redid all maps on a new romase...this one is kickbutt! screenies coming 2morrow..thx

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • am i a trendsetter or why are there suddenly so many hacks starting named "Legend of [place your legend here]" xD
    anyway, sounds great! ild like to see more screenshots
    and pls change the text in the first post, i couldnt read some parts (eg the light green one or parts of the storyline)

Momoko

Years
  • Alright thanx! I made a userbar so, ill be posting it now

Code:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=142402&highlight=Legend+Lucario] [img] https://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2308/legolgg0.png[/IMG]
    with [/URL] at the end -__- anyways i said screenies come now?Alright ill start uploading

Momoko

Years
  • Sorry, Zaden, but no. No offence intended, but your maps are very basic...and im the ampper already,progressing very quick.

Oh yes i forgot to upload screenies...srry, a video will also come today! ^^

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This could be a good hack, but the buildings on the fourth screen just doesn't look right

Back