• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Legend Of Missingno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matilira

Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    Hack Name
    Pokemon Legend Of Missingno

Hack of
    Pokémon Ruby(us)

Introduction
    This is my first hack. I'm actually really good at hacking. But I will need a team.

Storyline
    In the region Matini, you are called up by Pro. Pagoda. There is a glitch in the region that could cause it to be gone. It can take out nearly any pokemon. And it is up to you to stop this. Team Electrica tries to take the glitch to take over the region.

Features
    New towns and cities!
    Catch Missingno!
    New gym leaders!
    New Team Electrica!
    New routes!

Team
    Mapper: Me, Christos
    Sprite inserter: Christos
    Titlescreen: Christos
    Spriter: Don Patch
    Text editor: Me
    Scripter: Christos

Screenshots
    View attachment 32511
    Fernbank Town

View attachment 32514
    Fernbank Town

View attachment 32513
    Route 01

View attachment 32512
    Ridge Town

Last edited:

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Wow great hack woot first post this is great keep up the good work

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
    Good game. But please also give a picture if someone says something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[S-HIGHLIGHT]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#Hundred Posts !!!!!#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [/S-HIGHLIGHT]​

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    need soe one to host your game file pm me i will do it happily

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Your maps look quite good...For a first hack it will be great and I'm sure all your maps will be awesome!!
    Anyway if you need help PM me, I can hack:maps,scripts,text and palettes

Matilira

Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    Here is some more info on this hack. Team Electrica mostly uses electric type pokemon. They appear many times, but they won't always be trying to find Missingno. At times, they will try to take over major cities to get pokemon. I'm thinking about making other glitches like Missingno. In Matini, the league is much harder.

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    mmm i say like 8/10 for beginers if hardcore no beginers maybe 6 or7/10

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    yes update your hack irealy like this hack my eys are on this i cant wait till beata

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wow, it looks nice so far.
    And the Missingno concept makes it interesting...
    Keep up the good work...
    I can't wait to see some of the Battle screen shots!(Mainly Missingno battles!)

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    sounds pretty cool. With that team it does sound even cooler.

Matilira

Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    I haven't given any new information lately because I've been working on the hack with Christos and Don Patch and I've had to learn all this stuff I didn't know about hacking so I could work on it faster. I'm working on the titlescreen and editing the sprites and alot of other stuff, but when I'm done, I'll post the screenshots.

Years
    Well, after hours of trying to get the right fiure, I bring you the Team Electrica Leader!

Pokemon Legend Of Missingno

If it is ok with Matilira, I like to call her Valicity.

Last edited:

Matilira

Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    I'm going to to release a beta in about two weeks, after I have some more scripting done. It will go up to Lake Deep, which is a lake that is being attacked by Team Electrica because it is said that Missingno is there. I'll post some screenshots after I get some more done on this hack.

Matilira

Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    I'm going to put this hack on hold as I'm starting a new hack. This doesn't mean this hack won't be continued.

Meteordragon01

The Cruxis Angel
    Years
    Well, I was just wondering.... If anyone has ever played Red/Blue then they remember about the things Missing No and ,.,.,.,m,.,.,., did to thier items and some of the graphics in the game (pokemon/trainers were facing the wrong way when you encountered them, encountered pokemon that were above the normal level, etc.) They were also known, in rare cases, to erase your game or screw up your game perminently.
    So, are you SURE that the missingno in your game doesnt have the same effect?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    No,Missigno will be added in the game as a new pokemon,it won't have the same effects like in Red/Blue

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back