• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Legend

Years
  • P O K E M O N : L E G E N D

---Introduction---
    Im making a game for RPGXP called Pokémon Legend. In the game you will have 3 Rivals this means more battles! The game is based on the 2 legendarys Diaruga and Parukia.

---Storyline---

You are a young boy age 10 and you are finally getting your first pokemon. You enter Professor Elms lab and professor elm gives you the choice of 3 pokemon Hikozaru ,Pochama or Naetoru you pick your pokemon then the proffessor asks you a favor, he says that he wants you to find the 5 sacred stones that are located in 5 caves all over the neovo region. But theres someone else after the stones Team Galexy! Proffessor Elm tells you that you need the 5 stones to Awaken Diaruga and Parukia who are asleep on Life Summit, he says you have to get the stones before team galexy because if team galexy gets the stones first who knows what evil things they will do......

---Features---

Day/Night System
    Random Weather Effects
    30 Shinou Pokemon
    Brand new pokémon Diamon & Pearl pokemon sprites (back/front)
    CBS (coming soon..)
    A whole new region to explore

---Screenshots---

Walking around in Heywood Town

walking along the 2nd route (unamed)

more of the 2nd route

Talking in Igon City

still more of 2nd route

talking in Kendal Town

yup you guessed it more of the 2nd route

Outside a Pokémon Center in Kendal Town

Standing by a House in Heywood town

Battle system thanks for the background Cascade!

Here are some of the maps so far

Heywood Town:

Kendal Town:

2nd Route (unamed):

Igon City:

Credits (so far )
    Storyline - Yami Rui and Pokemon_Master2006
    Designer - Pokemon_master2006
    Battle Backgrounds - Cascade of the sky

Last edited:

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
  • The screenshots are good, The storyline is....alright, but should'nt you get the choice of starter Pokemon rather than getting a set one?

Years
  • Well i may include a choice of starters but right now ive been working on the battle system and the Mapping and i may chainge the storyline a little and maby the name due to the fact that theres alot of games being made with the word Legend in it including your game

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2007
    This project looks nice, but may I suggest the using of correct punctuation and capitalization? As that's a sign of being proffesional :)

Years
  • lol DaVince ye puntuation is being sorted out, didnt notice anything wrong with the capitalization? im going to be uploading more screenshots soon and dose anyone here make battle backgrounds? if so i need some more thanks!

Years
  • I know that its not a game where people are going to be like wow but im still gona keep working on it, and im inproving the battle system and most probly going to make a cbs soon.

/x/X/ Heres Some New Screenshots \X\x\

a battle against a Perap!

Walking along one of the routes (not named yet)

thats all for now

Years
  • k ive chainged the hero to the normal hiro for now and ive had a complete re-think on the whole game and the chainges have been made. First the start of the game has had a complete makeover, originally your starting pokémon was set and you had to start with totodile, i had one or two complants about this and decided to chainge it. Now your mum enters the room with the pokeball and ask you i bet you cant guess what pokémon is inside, you then get a choice of 3 pokemon Hikozaru, Naetoru or Pochama which ever one you pick you guess it right and thats what you get.
    Also im in the process of making a CBS that i am making complety diffrent for a diffrent experience. ive got Yami Rui helping me write a complete new story line based around Diaruga and Parukia.

here are some screenshots with a few of the chainges on ive been busy :)

New hero (for now) thanks to The Dash

A battle between Pochama and Wurmple

theres a few mistakes in this one like the pic of hikozaru needs to be moved to the centre and the writing says Mom: You recived hikozoru! but its been sorted now

Battle between Hikozaru and Rattata

what do you think about the inprovements?

Years
  • well tiger...no but thats being chainged to a CBS with cascade of the sky making me a battle backgrounds so the battle system will look completly diffrent with health bars meaning the watch ideas dropped. the other day i had a map error and lost all my maps so i had to do the maps all again, but now they look better then ever. (screenshots to follow)

Here is the brand new Heywood Town and 1st route (unamed)

The Brand New Kabon Town

2nd route in the game (once again unamed)

Igon City

thats all what do you think? (sorry about the grids dunno how to get rid of them?)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Here are some screens from the pokemon menu i made today its the same just re-coloured:

hehe my level 67 Lucario :)

Thats all more screens Wednesday

Back