• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Legend

Years
  • Thanks the battle system pic in the opening post isnt an in-game pic of the battle system just a preview made by Cascade of the sky while the battle system is being worked on ,but the finished product will look exact like the pic :)

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
  • Wow. This game is really good!
    I hope this goes well for you but only 30 Shinou pokemon?
    Meh.

The battle system is truly AWESOME!!

Good luck again.

Years
  • The Dash is right dont get to excited yet the battle system is not yet finished, but when it is hopefully all going well it should be as good as the one in the screenshot! the battle system should be complete hopefully by the end of novemeber and the demo to follow. Zerus at this moment in time there are 30 shinou pokemon in the game , this dosnt mean its the final amount, the game may include around about 90 shinou pokemon (i know its still not all of them) thanks for the comments eveyone

:)50th Post:)

Last edited:

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
  • Pokemon_master2006, when you started using RpgXp your mapping was not very good, but it has improved a hell of a lot! Your mapping skills for RpgXp are amazing, This is going to turn out to be a great game!

Also your custom made Pokemon: Siskin and Manderin are great, I can't wait until I see them in sprite form! :18:

Good Luck on making this, It'll be a legend!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    You already know I like your game bud. I agree though, your mapping is quite good. Hope to see more soon. Keep up the great work my friend!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2007
    I want to help out ima good spriter, ill go to youre forums and apply :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • k ive kept you waiting for ages but finally i have some new screens to show you :)

Standing outside a Gym

Intro (still working on)

Intro again

Walking while raining

Igon Forest

Outside Igon Forest

Walking in Igon Forest

Im not lost honest

Our hero seems to be very fond of this tree

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Cool, new screens. I like buddy. You got talent huh dude. I wonder what's with the hero and the tree, can't wait. :)

Years
  • Thanks dude! im starting to get the new pokemon made, i dont wont to show them yet but i can tell you that they will be shown at the start of 2007, when they are shown a few of them will be done Ken Sugami style, some may be concept also

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Nice work everyone pokemon master.... Have a fun christmas and good luck with making this hack (if your from a different religion or don't worry cut out the christmas bit and replace it with nothing or the event you have that replaces christmas)! :)

Ruyin

Skilled RMXP Mapper
    Years
  • I really like the CBS pic. Do you mind if I use the message window and status bar (edited) in my CBS?

Back