• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Legendary Battle!!

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
    Okay just to clarify things: ONLY ARCEUS IS GOING TO BE IN IT!!!

Sorry for yelling but I did mention that Arceus is only going to be in it.

Ax, I've only been making maps on paint n been mucking around with Advance map (which got deleted off the compute:( ) sol can you make a patch for me? A Fire Red rom is what I'm using

No, punk! I know what goes on the title screen, I was asking if you have hacked the rom at ALL. If you have hacked it, and I make a patch with the title screen, the title screen patch would overwrite what you have, and you'd just be left with a plain Firered rom with a hacked title screen. (actually, it wouldn't even do that.... It will only let you patch a clean rom)
    So you need to send me a patch so I can hack the title screen, but keep all the other stuff you hacked.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Alright break it up
    Why don't you patch the titlescreen patch to a clean fr rom and then put all the stuff form the hacked one to the one with the title screen
    and if you are having difficulty with that i can do it for you

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
    Hey, just let me know what else in the screen you want me to change.

5: What you want 'c2004 GameFreak' to say and what colour.
    7: What you want 'Press Start' to say and what colour.
    8: What font/colour do you want the title (and what you want the title to be)
    9: What do you want me to change the fire to, and what colour.

And for all the other numbers, just tell me what colours you want me to make them.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    Hey, just let me know what else in the screen you want me to change.

5: What you want 'c2004 GameFreak' to say and what colour.
    7: What you want 'Press Start' to say and what colour.
    8: What font/colour do you want the title (and what you want the title to be)
    9: What do you want me to change the fire to, and what colour.

And for all the other numbers, just tell me what colours you want me to make them.

1. That top line can be purple.
    2. Keep that as black.
    3. A dark blue sort of colour will be good here.
    4. Purple like the top
    5. Keep that as it is but make it say a c2008 Team Legend
    6. Black
    7. Keep that the same.
    8. Keep that the same colour but please try and make it say Legendary Battle.
    9. Fire can stay there but be a dark red colour.

Sorry for being picky and all but I got told I couldn't do this by an old friend. So I gooing to try and prove him wrong! (With help please)

voltachu

in training pokemon hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    hey i could be your beta tester this hack sounds good. i have played and owned ever pokemon game except from the pinball and n64 versions.
    voltachu

voltachu

in training pokemon hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    well im ok at mapping (getting better) but thats about it XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    this sounds like a bit of fun im ok an basic scripts and good at mapping though i can figure out how to change tiles and iv played most of the pokemon games and a few of the hacks so whould i be able to be a scripter and a better tester seeing as you seem to have enough mappers please

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    this sounds like a bit of fun im ok an basic scripts and good at mapping though i can figure out how to change tiles and iv played most of the pokemon games and a few of the hacks so whould i be able to be a scripter and a better tester seeing as you seem to have enough mappers please

Send me proof of work via pm n ur in.

Update: Viridian Forest is up in the 1st post.

magical_wonton

Gaia and DA distracted me!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • VA
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    This hack is a really good idea. I'd love to beta test, but I haven't done it before. I do know how though xDD

The only thing I'm somewhat good at is spriting, but it's been a while x...x

I'd love to see this hack finish.

Back