• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legendary Conquerors: Hoenn Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeregrineFig

Starting Pokémon Obsidian
    Years
    I like your story a lot. It's a lot better than the standard "Get gym badges, but the bad guys are doing something bad, stop them!" The tiles are nice too. I'm hoping to see some great scripts, and this will be a great hack.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
    I like your story a lot. It's a lot better than the standard "Get gym badges, but the bad guys are doing something bad, stop them!" The tiles are nice too. I'm hoping to see some great scripts, and this will be a great hack.
    Thank you for the nice comment! :P I'm working on a script right now, which isn't turning out too good. I posted it in the Script Help Thread, so if anyone could help should look there. Thank you!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Don't you guys realize that something is uhh... wrong?
    The thing which is wrong is the Hero's OW.
    Don't you know what's wrong with it?

The shading is where it's wrong at. There's supposed to have NO shading in the Hero's OW.
    I think you should remove it, or else it doesn't look good with the other OWs having no shading.
    Do you get what I mean?

Oh, and I have another question. Do the Gym Leaders' hairstyles change after 2 years?
    I think that it would be more logical having their hairstyles changed, because
    people change theirselves with all these years...

Apart from that, the Hack itself has potential.
    Good luck.

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
    we can try but we dont have an OW editor so we cant do that...maybe if we could find one we could change the hero OW and the gym leaders

~Drak

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
    Don't you guys realize that something is uhh... wrong?
    The thing which is wrong is the Hero's OW.
    Don't you know what's wrong with it?

The shading is where it's wrong at. There's supposed to have NO shading in the Hero's OW.
    I think you should remove it, or else it doesn't look good with the other OWs having no shading.
    Do you get what I mean?

Oh, and I have another question. Do the Gym Leaders' hairstyles change after 2 years?
    I think that it would be more logical having their hairstyles changed, because
    people change theirselves with all these years...

Apart from that, the Hack itself has potential.
    Good luck.
    Yeah. The OW went with the ROM Base. :P And yeah, I plan to have their hair styles change after 2 years like Sabrina in HG/SS xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back