• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legends (not your average comic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComoToon

Olympus Gimp
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    *edited June 5 2008*
    Heres the edit I promised wow 59 views and no reply that's really insulting :disappoin.

Story: Well I want the comic to tell the story so I'll try not give a lot away. Anyways it's not your average comic because it's not a one sided new trainer on his journey story. It's actually a veteran trainer with 4 badges and the comic isn't all about him its many story lines that get intertwined together by one event which is the capturing of Latios in the beginning of the comic sort of like the show Heroes(if you've ever seen it). I know Chapter 1 isn't much but I promise you the second and third which will be released together will really get things going.

Effort: I came up with the concept like last year but I was really bad with Paint.Net back then so it wasn't until two weeks ago that I really fleshed out the story and planned out the comic.

Color Coding:
    Ronin the main character has dark blue text
    Eve & The Boss the girl. And the man standing at the head of the table on page two have dark red text
    Minor Characters they have black text.

Chapters:

Chapter 1 (5 pages)

P.S: I'll add tails to the balloons later I knew I was forgetting something.

Last edited:

ComoToon

Olympus Gimp
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    *I'm sorry I double posted completely on accident I thought I was typing a response to The Secrets of Hoenn Comic. *

Last edited:

Aero-LyNx

Go team dynamite!
    Years
  • It's a nice comic you got there.
    I like the 'rollout' skill graphic.
    But your main character sprites is from D/P right?
    You better not mix it with R/S/E sprites.

and the speech bubbles, please give them the arrows, so people don't confuse who is talking what.

ComoToon

Olympus Gimp
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    I know about the text I will fix pronto in the next chapter and if I have time I'll fix them for this chapter too. Thanks for advice I'll be sure too not mix styles expect chapter two next week unless this topic dies which I hope it doesn't. Yes my first reply lets not stop at one people 81 views and 1 real reply please leave a comment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back