• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Legends of Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2009
    Name: Legends of Kanto
    Hack of: Pokemon Fire red

Description: ever wanted to Move the truck? How bout go to bill's secret garden or capture the pokegods and evolve you charizard into Charcoal? Get to the grass in route one? now you can! Ledgends of Kanto brings you back to Kanto with a few new twists, remember everyone on the bus saying "MEW IS UNDER THE TRUCK!" Well now it is. Now all of those rumors, they are real, but at what cost?

I do not hack so I want people to help me out, i am just going to help out with the story.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    I've seen a hack like this before it's pretty cool. But you need to do something with it because people won't do your hack for you. Download some tools, look at tutorials and learn some things so you can contribute to the hack.

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
    People wont do a hack for you, remember this. You need to have the full run of the reins, so to speak.
    You can have people help you, but otherwise you need to do most of the work, since it is YOUR hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back