• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Legends Of The Earth- Hacking Team

Daniel A.

PokePower!
Years
  • I'm in need of a hacking team for the brand new "Pokemon: Legends of the Earth".

Game Features

• Lake Of Rage
    • All new gym leaders, regions, E4's, and places
    • Hoenn, Kanto, Johto and Some of Sinnoh region Pokemon will be there.
    • New tiles (hopefully)
    • Ability to capture Entei, Suicune, Raikou in this game

Storyline
    This isn't the real storyline but just a little summary of what might happen.

You wake up for your tenth birthday and is eager to get a new Pokemon. Your mom makes you the greatest breakfast and you feel great. Once you walk to the gate of the Professor's lab, who do you find? It's your older brother in college (known as your Rival). He says that the professor wants to see him and you. You both go in and the Professor tells you that he needs to do some research about the three Pokemon Entei, Suicune, and Raikou. You accept and he gives you three Dark balls. You then look for Suicune in Spirit Forest. Then you look for Entei on MT. GLACIER. Finally, you look for Raikou on Thunder Island. Little do you know that the Professor is actually part of Team Rocket V2; a specialized team organization that is born to hunt and kill. Play the game to see what happens next...

Positions

Mapper- Open;
    Spriter- Open; Smileman
    Scripter- Open;
    Beta Tester- Open;
    UNLZ.GBA Expert- Open, This job is for titlescreen hacking, sprite changing, etc.;
    Suggestion Builder- Open;

This game needs to be a sucess :D I can't do it without you!
    And yes, I will be doing a little of everything as well.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Hey Daniel! I can do mapping (Better at Indoor my Out Door Sucks)

I know theese are Probably Bad Maps and very Empty espesically the second one but those are done very quickly.

crazyq11

HI Glad to meet you =)
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    Hi im new

hi im new to hacking and yeah i hope i dont get u in trouble if im posting in the wrong area but well i was hoping if u had any pointers for me or if i could join in on ur hack and if it wouldnt be a hassle like on-the-job training sorta thing
    thank you for your time if u read this =)
    n if u cant help me i understand completely.

Daniel A.

PokePower!
    Years
  • Hey Daniel! I can do mapping (Better at Indoor my Out Door Sucks)

I know theese are Probably Bad Maps and very Empty espesically the second one but those are done very quickly.
    I sorta like those, your hired :D

ill do beta testing and a little mapping if you wnat
    alright, can you show me something you've done?

Moved to Team Discussion forum where it belongs.
    Whoops, sorry. Thanks!

hi im new to hacking and yeah i hope i dont get u in trouble if im posting in the wrong area but well i was hoping if u had any pointers for me or if i could join in on ur hack and if it wouldnt be a hassle like on-the-job training sorta thing
    thank you for your time if u read this =)
    n if u cant help me i understand completely.

Well, pm me and I'll begin some pointers.

p.hant0m

Studier of ancient legends.
    Years
  • I LOVE mapping! I just got finished with my latest map for Leaf Green.
    It connects to Virridian City's right side and contains a warp house that takes you to Pallet Town and vice versa. I CAN NOT Script at all so all of my signs and people are left blank. I am decent with warps and connections but I think that I've actually got that down. I can't do events like make a place where you find Lugia or make my own pokemon center inside that has all of the normal events inside so lately I've just been editing the warps to take you inside of a pre-existing pokemon center. I revamp maps as well as make my own, I can do inside and outside.

My latest work.

Please consider me in this team, it will be my first team experience though. Thanks in advance! :D

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
  • Phantom...... no ffense, but I think that map's not very good, it's too plain, and you didn't even bother to make it look like there was a real hole in the mountain.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Yeah, I do have to agree with the Smileman, the hole is horrible. There is also a lot of unused space in their. You should fill it up.

p.hant0m

Years
  • Ok, so i filled in alot of it and decides to make to hole filled with water to look some what of a spring/water altar thing.
    BTW: The other door in the Pokemon Center is actually a Pokemart.

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
  • Hmm, the top right looks funny, but it's much better, also put some tables, chairs, etc. on the beach.

p.hant0m

Years
  • I edited it to make the grass at the top look right. To add in chairs and such that would mean changing the tileset again which makes me have to re-edit each and every tile or meaning I won't even have alot of the original tiling so it's not possible. I used tilesets 0 and 1 to make it. I'm not going to take a picture each time i make one. :P *Rasberries.*

BTW: There is NO way to make new map tiles Daniel A.

p.hant0m

Years
  • Is Daniel gonna post anymore on this??? BTW: I made a signature for the game! :D
    I also have one without the Terragar included in the left corner.
    Terragar is a re-color of gengar with vines on him. He is a grass and ghost type. I thought that legends of the Earth would mean having some Earth based pokemon.

I'm gonna work on removing the background.

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    I can Be A Mapper Just A idea Make the PersonStart With Larvitar as its a elite gsc rock pokemon? as it is earth

EDITED
    Also I Have A Great Story Line That Will Cover Kanto-Sinnoh Pm 4 More

Last edited:
    Back