• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legends: Rampage Of The Legendary

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2009
Pokemon Legends: Rampage Of The Legendary

Story line:
The Legendary Pokemon are Starting to get some kind of Virus , All Of Them Begin to Change Black And Starting to Clone Them Zelfs , They Also Start To Attack Normal People , You Just started Your Journy To with Your own pokemon , when You Just Got Out of Your Town He Wud Be attack By an Rayqauza ,( Who's Just level 2 or something cause when they clone them selfs the clone will be weaker then the orriginal) When You Beat Him He Gets A Phone call from a strange persoon who tells him not to fight the legendary , you will think its strange and Trying to find things out , while your doing your normal Gym fighting and Stuff

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
You should really fix the grammar in this. You should also put the features, as in what is different about other than the story. Level 2 legendary? That is to weak, he should fight weaker ones, but maybe like level 30+ and only once he gets farther.

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
"The Legendary Pokemons are Starting to get some kind of Virus. All Of Them Begin to Change Black And Start to Clone Them selfs. They Also Start To Attack People. You Just started Your Journey with Your own Pokemon. When You Just Got Out of Your Town, you Would Be attacked By a Rayqauza ,( Who's Just level 2 or something because when they clone them selfs, the clone will be weaker than the original). When You Beat Him, You Get A Phone call from a strange person who tells you not to fight the legendary. You will think it's strange and Try to find things out , while you're fighting gym leaders, and others."

I have nothing to do, so I fixed some grammar mistakes.
Good luck.

Back