• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon- Legends Revenge

Firebird1515

Pokemon Champion
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Ok i'm Firebird. You might not have heard of me cuz i am fairly new here and i had this great idea for a hack

PLOT
    Ok so humans have slowly been taking over the earth and getting rid of pokemon's habitat. Now the pokemons want revenge so they call Godreign, the creator of everything. he has slowly been slowly destroying large cities by Getting kyogre or suicune to flood them, articuno to freeze them, zapdos to take away electricity. you get the point.

Now you just turned 15 and is about to get a pokemon from proffeser pine with your best friend and so starts your journey. what you thought to be a peacefull journey to become pokemon champion becomes a winding expidition to save the world.

Features

all legendary's can be caught + new legendaries
    starters from all regions available
    new rivals
    new heroes
    some D/P Pokemon
    new maps
    new gyms/leaders
    new region(orion)
    new teams(Team Earthquake and Team Hurricane)
    new story/events
    new elite four
    Shops selling Pokemon (Close to legendaries like lucario)
    A lot of Pokemon evolve using stones.
    no more need to trade
    More side quests
    earthquake and hurricane control some Legendary Pokemon

THis will start production once i know how to make a hacked game

pics
    girl sprite
    Pokemon- Legends Revenge

Last edited:

Firebird1515

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    i haven't actually started. i'm learning a few basic stuff first. i tell you once i'm ready

SLK

Kirby ate Super Luigi!
    Years
  • looks like a pretty nice idea.

I'm revamping pokemon Firered by adding Mt. Battle.

I have a script here that demonstrates how to give a player a free wild encounter with an abra.

Programs you might want are eXtreme Script Editing, Advance Map 1.92, a recent version of Visualboy advance, and Free Space Finder. I'm getting along with just those, but i do have more, such as Advance Text and others.

I believe most of these programs can be found in the toolbox here on this site.

Back