• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legends Tale.

Veng3anc3

Woah..
    Years
    Ok, I've decided. I'm gonna scrap all what I have so far.
    Reaper, Got msn? Would be alot easyer, I'm gonna re script everything, But with the same objectives..
    So Reaper yeh.. Can you map for me?

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    Wow, this is incredible! Especially seeing as you've only been scripting for 3 days. With a little bit if work, I think it could be GREAT. Nice story too...
    Anyways, I was wondering if you needed any other scripters/mappers. I'm alright at mapping, but I'm pretty good at scripting! lol. Anyways, PM me back. I can make banners/uBars too.

The first route map.....No offense it horrible. It shows no prof of mapping skills. How is the player suppose to get to the other side?

He never said he was proffesional, so don't expect proffessional work! If you wan't pro work, go out and buy the actual game.

Last edited:

Veng3anc3

Woah..
    Years
    Tazz, If its no bother could you help me with scripting?
    I mean, I can do most scripts but another person=more work done faster, Adn I'm sure theres things you can do better then me :3

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    lol yeah, of course! what do you need help with?

Veng3anc3

Woah..
    Years
    Nothing yet, The first map+school is being re-done at the minuite, So were gonna have to wait 'till the maps done before we can get scripting.

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    alright. i'll keep working on my other hack then lmao

Veng3anc3

Woah..
    Years
    Well, I have the new maps (Vale town+The harbour(Thanks Reaper!))
    I scripted most of it.. Made new interiors. Then the rom broke, Luckely I had a back up.. But now I'm back to just the town and harbor (No scripts, Or interiors) -_- So im gonna get to work on fixing it all back up.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
    Don't you read previous posts? This has been said, plus, it's a beta and it was made when he did not have a Mapper.

jayhova_l

Banned
    Years
    Hey DC, in vale town, the academy(I'm guessing thats what it is in your first screenie),
    looks like the door and the building is two different structures. Good Luck with this hack, sounds good.

Back