• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legends

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2004
    I am creating a rm20003 game and Its called Pokemon Legends Blazing Fire Version.
    I need help too. First of all I need images for the characters,(people) pokemon sprites(miniature images in the pokemon menu in RS) and Images for the towns. Please help me.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • Zeropulseliger said:
    I am creating a rm20003 game and Its called Pokemon Legends Blazing Fire Version.
    I need help too. First of all I need images for the characters,(people) pokemon sprites(miniature images in the pokemon menu in RS) and Images for the towns. Please help me.

What do you mean by images for characters? Sprites or like an actual image? Like Ash from the show.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • Sorry for the double post but they didn't show... I can seem to get it to work...

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • There are some pokemon charsets here: https://www.gamingw.net/resource/5/?l=62 and here: www.gaminggroundzero.com

Just go to the Files page and do a search for the author Syxtem. He did a bunch of pokemon charsets. Here's a direct link to one... just change the number to get different sets if you are too lazy to go through the real way:
    https://www.gaminggroundzero.com/slyef/Charset/Syxtem-Poke20.bmp
    That one has Mr. Mime, Magmar, Scyther, Pinsir, Jynx, Tauros, Electabuz, and some character person. Syxtem also made Ash sprites and the like in different poses. Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2004
    DarkMage31 said:
    There are some pokemon charsets here: https://www.gamingw.net/resource/5/?l=62 and here: www.gaminggroundzero.com

Just go to the Files page and do a search for the author Syxtem. He did a bunch of pokemon charsets. Here's a direct link to one... just change the number to get different sets if you are too lazy to go through the real way:
    https://www.gaminggroundzero.com/slyef/Charset/Syxtem-Poke20.bmp
    That one has Mr. Mime, Magmar, Scyther, Pinsir, Jynx, Tauros, Electabuz, and some character person. Syxtem also made Ash sprites and the like in different poses. Good luck!
    Thx a bunch I needed those.

What I plan to do for the game:
    -The Legandary pokemon is Ho-oh, Moltres, and Entei.
    Im going to make the same thing called Aquatic Pulse whose legends are suicune Lugia and articuno and Thunder legand who is raikou celebi and zapdos. You can catch ALL pokemon in ALL versions. No other info for now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2004
    DarkMage31 said:
    Thanks! Sounds great! Keep us posted.

Yeah, I'm in a really jolly mood. Just found a host for Lunar! www.free-hoster.com is great! (so far, knock on wood)
    How do you change tilesets? and how do you place pokemon. and how can you get your strarter! lol.
    Update:
    The starters of....
    PLBF: Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic
    PLAP: Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip
    PLTZ: Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko
    THe first town is called Lazurne Town. I made up the name.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 26, 2005
    Zeropulseliger said:
    Thx a bunch I needed those.

What I plan to do for the game:
    -The Legandary pokemon is Ho-oh, Moltres, and Entei.
    Im going to make the same thing called Aquatic Pulse whose legends are suicune Lugia and articuno and Thunder legand who is raikou celebi and zapdos. You can catch ALL pokemon in ALL versions. No other info for now.

Since when is Celebi an electric Pok?mon??

Back