• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon life 2

Maximo v.2

my walking sprites and....
Years
  • yea the title was a bit of a ripoff but i really liked that game and hope it returns one day.

Anyways some of you know me some may not but hello im maximo please to meet you and welsome to my new game thread of pokemon life 2.

Like the one (difficult name) made its all about life as a pokemon trainer and growing up, the story starts with youre character having to go to school for capture day which is the day all the students get to capture there pokemon in the teachers back garden.

I started a game called pokemon agent but something went wrong but i will continue on that momentarily sorry to the team of pokegen x.

There was pokemon made for pokemon agent so i will use them in this production.

New pokemon
    caterpiller somthing or other dont know exactly what are'll do with that
    Arcade
    other stuff.

I will get screens when i get them so please comment and submit things that might help me please.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • First of all, good luck on this project, next, the new rules state that you must have a story and one screenshot, otherwise, this thread would be closed. Anyway, good luck, again :)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • hopefully Phoenix will forgive him and just keep it open. I'm pretty sure we can trust maximo to keep this thread alive with screenies :P

Anyways, good luck with the game, hope this goes well (unlike Agents crashing :P )
    look foward to seeing screens.

Maximo v.2

Years
  • Thanks just keep encourageing me and i'll do it i aint toild the pokegen x team yet but i hope this goes good anyways the screens will be a bit hard to get can some one give me a image hoster that supports big files and maybe some sprites that could help like for trainer card and things and a website that could help me a lot

thanks

Years
  • I think it should still have at least one screen of a town.. It's not too hard to take a screenie of the 1st town and if you can't then the thread should be closed.
    People need to know what the game will look like if they are to pay attention to it..

Maximo v.2

Years
  • Well heres one but sorry for the default character
    pokemon life 2

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • That's a nice screenshot! But the rules are for the opening post to have a screenshot, the rules are there to prevent the mass amounts of threads that are started by people who haven't even started on the game yet.
    But since you've posted a screenshot before Daegon or myself saw it, then it can stay open.

Maximo v.2

Years
  • Thank you phoenix now can somebody tellme about these

Options such as yes or no
    caterpiller system
    battle system
    pokball system

Back