• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Light Orange Shades of magma

What should the name be?

• Pokemon Light Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BR25

The guy who loses at everythin
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    I was gonna call it just pokemon magma but all my friends said light orange shades of magma sounds better im still having a debate i was gonna make a poll about it

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Who are your friends? They must not want you to have a good game, if they wanted that name.

zane203

Zetsumei barer
    Years
  • Chill =/, a name is a NAME besides... depending on how you make the title picture, it can actually work. Light Orange Shades of Magma can be like that with a border around it and have it kinda sticking out, as if to imply something of the game.

if you're going to hate on his title without giving thought to the depths of the name, go to a lit class... Words can be a play on thing, or a literal thing. for instance...

Driv3r.... NO ONE liked that name because it didnt do ANYTHING for the game... lol but if you think about GTA Vice City Stories... strange name if you ask me, but explains Vice City once more with a different story, that still tied in with the original release.

jump off people back with the empty shell of a comment...

Let the kid make his game =p, key word HIS.
    -ZenOokami-

zane203

Zetsumei barer
    Years
  • ^
    points taken, but criticism does not mean to "crush" one's idea, or belittle it. It simply means to give one's opinion, which was done, but far past what was needed. Truly I understand that brute hard criticism can be a good thing, but obviously after the name has been picked at relentlessly, another poke was not needed.

as for the "Light Orange" thing. I personally can make anything "specific", deep with emotion, as im 90% he didnt intend to, but can easily be twisted to the emotion of color

Orange = Color of Rage
    Light = A brighter/good/holy/blinding side of rage? perhaps?

-people take names to unlikely unless specified by the writer or seen in game.

again, by all means your points are taken, but please think farther beyond the box. -btw you're awesome mono xD (i've read some of your other posts), it was an honor going back and forth with you =3

-ZenOokami-

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Let me just get this straight I AM NOT CHANGING THE NAME IT IS NOT RIDICULOUSLY BAD iz best naem i evah did c
    I AM DOING WORK I AM WORKING ON IT ITS JUST MAKING SLOW PROGRESS dis thred iz imprtant than!!! wii nede 2 no dat u iz makin sloe progres!!!!!
    AND I CAN MAKE IT BY MY SELF BUT IT WOULD TAKE ALOT LONGER THAT WOULD IT NEEDS TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! agreeeeeeedeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
    I DID THINK ABOUT
    I HAVE GAVE DEDICATION TO IT!!!!!
    I WASTE ALL MY SPAIR TIME WORKING ON IT!!!!!!!!!! wut? o.O
    SO THINK BEFORE YOU POST OR PM ABOUT IT wut iz 'thonk'?

I think that this thread is becoming quite pathetic. You posted before you had actually gotten to work on the project, just searching for team members, and now every post is basically just you defending yourself. You need to accept that when you post something online others are going to criticize you, whether you asked for it, or not. Just be glad we're being rather nice about it, I could be a real ass if I wanted to be.

BR25

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Right its been a few days since i checked and im taking in all the advice
    oh and my friends do want it to be good
    I have been working on it but at the moment im just upgrading my mapping skills so wont be any/much progress for a little while
    but the reason its called orange is becouse its about ALL the fire type legendrys gathering in one shrine (didt want to expose to much)

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Why Fire type? Usually you don't focus an entire game on one type of Pokémon. You have different ones.

BR25

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    I keep making changes for legendrys so im still not sure buts its fire so far

Back