• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon light platinum X?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    Complete hacks

hey everybody, does anyone no of any pokemon rom thats complete with all megas or mega charizard x ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    hey everybody, does anyone no of any pokemon rom thats complete with all megas or mega charizard x ?

Victory fire has mega charizard X and some 6 gen pokemon and I think pokemon resolute does as well but Im not 100% sure.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    Thank you very much!!!! i apreciate that um do you know what megas are in it?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    resolute version is like the dark rising series to me its toughand cant realy enjoy the game. i have a great idea for a new rom hack but idk how to hack lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    Again the only mega in victory fire is mega charizard X, there aren't really any rom hacks as of now with much of anything from gen 6. But I know they are working on an update for Victory fire to add more megas in it. You will see the dynamic and why there is only 1 mega.
    But again my knowledge is limited to gba rom hacks seeing as how I have not played a ds one in around 1 1/2.
    But also there are some glitches within Victory fire + grammar issues but if you can get over that it actually is one of the better rom hacks in my eyes. But it takes a lot to get over the poor grammar though.

Cin Cin,
    BauAnthony.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    resolute version is like the dark rising series to me its toughand cant realy enjoy the game. i have a great idea for a new rom hack but idk how to hack lol

See I love the challanges of rom hacks, and that's why I enjoy them more than the main games, but to me the pokemon you have in rom hacks don't count and that I don't really view it as playing a pokemon game.

I admit I wish I knew how to rom hack, but I know there are plenty of tutorials but Im sure you need the programs and materials to do so.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    i agree with u 100% I do like the challenges but fighting E4 when they have pokemon with lvl 90s is kinds overdoing it idk thats what i think

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    Completeness

Hey people SKnight 20 again, Does anyone know when Pokemon Mega Power wil be complete?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    Ok so I just seen a youtube video this guy is playing a so called pokemon light platinum X and he has mega pokemon How do u hack Light Platinum To get mega pokemon??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back