• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Light White and Space Black Versions Developers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Nah...in my story (other thread) about Missingno., it says that this is it's stable form, it's evolving from unstable to a solid, more together form...I only said it looked kinda defragmenty was because it's still over 50% digital, unlike Porygon, Porygon 2 and Porygon 3 that are 50% less digital opposed to solid.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Oh I understand.
    Hmm, well its still not 100% stable, right? so that gives it room for another wierd name, like missingno...
    Missingno.= Missing Number...
    NoIdentity is all I can think of. It kinda sucks, but then again, Missingno. sucks too, and theres not much room for a good name with this Pokemon, because its just Data... Naming this Pokemon is hard.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    No, it's 100% stable, just not 100% solid...it's more digital...but it's stable digital...A stably (spelling!?) digital pokemon!

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Its hard to work with a Pokemon like this, plus im sleepy... its 2:00 so I might just post another name tomorow.
    People PM me for ideas!! But for now, I think I will sleep.
    I had a rough day...
    -I have no idea where the heck my parents are(they have been gone for 2 weeks)
    -My air conditioner is broken and my house is 95 degrees
    -I missed my flight back to England
    -My boyfriend dumped me
    -My house was egged yesterday
    -And its 2:00 AM and I am thinking of Pokenames...

Good night Pine I will dream about the names :laugh:
    <333 Im out

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Okay...goodnight.

(wait....parents are missing? Did they abandon you or are you at a friend or relative's house??)

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    No I just moved to America from England 1 month and 2 weeks ago, then my parents took a trip to New York to see my Aunt and Uncle. They have been gone for 3 weeks(the trip was supposed to be only one week long) and they have not returned my phone calls.

I was supposed to go back to England today to see my best friend Ashley, but I missed my flight because I didn't have a ride to the airport. On top of that, My air conditioner broke, and my little sister Never stops crying.

<333 I'm really gone now, good night.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Okay. Goodnight :)

As for the rest of you, we need to get to work on the sprite for Herbeon.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    I think the trainer will be good for the hack, but the Herbeon sprite needs fine tuning. We also need work on the Missingno. evo sprite. I still can't think of a good name for it though. I know telling people what to do is Pine's job, but I'll make a list anyway.

Sprites:
    -Herbeon
    -Titaneon(if thats the name Pine uses)
    -Missingno. Evo

Names:
    -Missingno. Evo
    -Steel Eevee Evo(currently Titaneon)

I guess the rest is up to Pine.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Well, for some reason, the trainer won't show up...

But herbeon...it looks kinda...blocky and blurry...if you know what I mean...

Also, the -eons have distinct shared physical features, with the legs and heads...and they look cat-like.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Exactly what I was thinking. When you make an Eevee-evo, there should be obvious traits that show it is related to Eevee. Maybe you should try editing a sprite of Eevee.
    Don't forget about a Titaneon sprite too.

Good nite Pine.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Night. And it should actually be another evolution, like Espeon, that one has the least individual features, use that one to make herbeon. Possibly some leaves positioned like the spikes on Jolteon's back...and/or a flower at the end of the tail...or the tail is a leaf...or a leaf on the top of each paw...or something.

Anyway, I've got a new (and much closer to the final) map of Leafwater town, but I need some help perfecting it!
    Pokemon Light White and Space Black Versions Developers Club

1-More realistic grass
    2-More professional looking wall
    3-More interesting and less plain roof
    4-More realistic water
    5-Rocks, you're not supposed to be able to take the river southwards

As for the 'sunken' looking building, it's that way on purpose, because I wanted what it looked like to be more of a surprise...but it's Pine's lab.

The shut tunnel entrance is shut also as a surprise. It's also closed at the beginning of the game, at the beginning it's 'still under construction'.

That area on top is the third suprise, so don't ask about it.

If anybody has any more suggestions for the map, please tell me.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Yeah, that's pretty good so far! I like it too!
    Also, take a look at Ampharos' new siggy...(Ampharos, can we use it?)...it would look neat if we tried to combine both 'Herbeons' together, then a final edit by me! :)

Anyway, let's take a break from that...I need everyone to pick at least one number from the map I posted to improve on.

Finally, I'll be sending out the first newsletter tomorrow, Saturday, to any of you (MEMBERS) who suscribe during today. It'll include status reports, sprite & map progress pics and hacking tips and tricks (from me and any of you else who submit them)! Soon I'll even be able to add a suggestions section (from you guys, of course, members and non-members), concept art section and possibly a plot section (accepted parts of the plot written by members)!

In the other thread, I also mentioned a Developers Club Guide. That will come out next week, and will have some of the things found in the Developers Club Newsletter.

Last edited:

Shadow-Ex

Team Dark ******
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    Hey Pine, remember me? i was your mapper. Sorry i've been away in a long time, i was on holiday! So am i still in? :D

Oh yeah and the Herbeon is great! but the steel one is not very good, it's obvious its been edited from a Jolteon (no offence). But you might want to smoothen the edges beacuse they look very rough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back