• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Light White and Space Black Versions Developers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    The first one looks good, but the bodies on the other two look kind of weird...like they're too big...and I'll think about the astronaut.

As for your suggestion, Shadow,...

On your journey, you will come upon a large beach-like town. However, if you walk towards the water, you'll notice what looks like a giant tube-like structure extending out and down into the ocean. Following that path, known as Underwater Route 1, you come upon an entire underwater city, home of the Blue Metro Station. Heading southwards, leaving the city through Underwater Route 2, eventually come to what looks like an eastward detour. Taking that way will bring you to an underwater building, the entrance to the *something*.

It'll be like a long, winding, underwater tube (But I can't call it battle tube, since it's already taken,) where you'll face many different trainers. At the end is where you get your prize, and there's also a jet tube (it looks really cool) that will take you back to the entrance.

Shadow-Ex

Team Dark ******
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    Woah! That is one amazing idea!!!!! This game is going to ROCK!

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Why yes, yes it is :P

Hey, what do you guys think of starting Light Hacking Inc.? It would be a group of talented and dedicated people (like you guys), the only difference is that we'd have a name! Be recognized! (plus, it'll be like a counterpart of Dark Hacking Inc....and Chubraidermon, they wouldn't be enemies...they'd be more like rivals or something...you could be in both of them...Who knows, maybe both Hacking groups could do a hack that both work on!)

Shadow-Ex

Team Dark ******
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    That would be a good idea. Hmmmm.....Rivals of Dark Hacking Inc. huh..?

Last edited:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Sort of.

You know, if any of you don't like some of my ideas, you can just tell me so. I've got a load of ideas in storage...

(For example, Shadow, you said 'We need a name, Brittany!' after I suggested the hacking group name, and then you changed it to 'That would be a good idea')

Oh, also, I finished my hand-drawn version of the Underwater Route tubes, the real ones should be coming soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't know, need ou anything, but I cand do pretty good Dragons... Do you want see one? (It's ready tomorrow... Orh... Yes, we have different time... So it comes "tomorrow".)

Years
    I can join. By the way, here is the dragon (It's really weird)

There are. I can make sprites more... If this is allright?

Dah, I try to make now trainer! :P

Last edited:
    Years
    Sorry for double post double posting, I made one trainer, Dancer Jessica...

Strategy: With feel, my darling!

Trainer's pokemon: Beautiful and charming

Self-Introduction: My pok?mons has dancing lessons too!

(Do you need those? XP, anyway, it was funnny...)

Shadow-Ex

Team Dark ******
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    Pine, Yes i do like all of your idea's and i think they all are very good.

Sunrise's Dragon, the trainers brilliant but i don't like the dragon because all the parts of it have been taken from other pokemon like Ho-Oh and Suicune and it looks really fake.

Shadow-Ex

Team Dark ******
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    Sorry to double post once again, but i'm dying for this game to release and i ask you Pine, when do we actually start to make the actual game!?

Years
    O_o Umh, It's my drawed (expect wings and suicune's "horns"), But may I edit it some..? In my hand-drave picture it's horns are different and wings too....

EDIT:// Here it are! Is it better?

I made also this... It looks like formuladriver! :laugh: I tried to do it astronaut, but it seems still formuladriver... Then it is formuladriver.

Oops.. I make sprites, but I don't know do you, Pine, want me to club...

Last edited:

Shadow-Ex

Team Dark ******
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    Sorry if this offends you but, do you speak proper english? because i don't understand most of the stuff you just said. i.e: ''Oops.. I make sprites, but I don't know do you, Pine, want me to club''.

Years
    Shadow-ex, I think my english is sometimes very... weird. So, I try to say it again:

"I don't know, am I in club. But I had made sprites, sorry about that."

I hope you understand now...

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Hey guys. I'm REALLY sorry about being absent for so long. I just moved and am currently using a public computer to write this (I don't have home internet yet). I was also on vacation (it's summer, so normally you'd expect that but...). Anyway, I'm adding the new members, and I'm writing the first "Special Edition" newsletter right now. At the moment the only jobs I need done are:

-Finding a fully translated FR or LG rom to work with and PMming the link to me, otherwise we won't be able to release the first beta until september (when the cartrige FR/LG come out), which is a long time to keep testers waiting.

-Coming up with names and new pokemon sprites. Even if they're random names and sketches, they're still good.

-Articles and stuff. I need some stuff by you guys to put into the newsletter!

Lastly, members, check out the X Hackers forum!

Linc

The Master of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    Yay! I'm in! Pine, just to let you know, I'm working ona new Pokemon sprite, and I don't know the new Pokemon that you've made, but I'm not sure you'll like it. I'll post when I'm done.

Linc

The Master of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    Okay, It's done. If you want me to change anything, just let me know.

PS: the red tufts on its head are ears. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back