• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Light White and Space Black Versions Developers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2004
    Um, hi. I'm sure to be banned for this, but you said you needed a translated rom of LG or FR. I have both, however, it is only translated for important parts, like battles, shopping, etc. Not talking to every random NPC. If you need them, I can email them to you. ;)

Linc

The Master of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    Pine, I also made a prototype Herbeon, and I think it looks pretty good. I forgot to put the diamond leaves, although I made it look pretty plant-like. Take a look:

Years
    I'm back! I had made one pok?mon too, it's also from backside. It's very funny.. And I have it draw all my self, so anybody else , don't please touch of it. It's mine. My Treasure. :P (Somebody has readed Lotr... :P)

I think it's okay..

EDIT:// Linc, I like very much you Herbeon.. It's beautiful...

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    i've beem looking at your guys sprites and there really good and with sprites like that SB&LW are gonna be cool if i knew anything that could help u guys i would try to join but i don't know how to sprite editing or things like that.

Shadow-Ex

Team Dark ******
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    Nice sprites Linc, but the proto-type Herbeon looks alot like Flareon but the other one is great, and Sunrise-Dragon the new green sprite you made dosent look much like a pokemon. :S

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    I think all of those sprites are great, especially that new pokemon that you made, Linc. Very impressive. Needs tweaking, but impressive.

We'll keep working on Herbeon though...

Chin Cola, I'd be very greatful if you could send me those roms, but do it at the X Hackers Forum, not here, since you would be banned for it. I'll have a link in my siggy soon.

Goatman, it's okay if you can't help with any of that. You can still be a beta tester, and if not, you can still be a big part of the project by posting in the general LW & SB thread.

And, also, I need one assistant editor for the Newsletter...so,...since you're my first member (to have posted in the other thread), I'm offering you the job, Shadow-Ex. If you don't want it or can't do it, I'm offering the position to the most qualified member!

Last edited:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Heh, I like the siggy pic...
    Those are quite good! Did you make the first three trainers from scratch (just wondering)?
    That fourth one looks familiar...

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Okay. But did you get the other three from somewhere? Because they seem really good...

PS guys
    All of my pics, the ticket, the pass and the Herbeon features, are being moved to X Hackers Forum>Admin Stuff>The Donut Room>File Cabinet

Last edited:

Linc

The Master of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    Chubraidermon, how come the buildings in your sig have two-colored ceilings?

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    hey i can join im good spriter and mapper

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Well, it would help a lot if you applied in the other LW&SB thread first but...nobody exept for me and some admins (Mods-Praetors) seem to read previous posts anymore so...
    Anyway, I'd like everybody to be a little more specific when they say they can do mapping...

But I'd like to see an example, Spiro, of your mapping skills. From what I see from your siggy, you seem to be good with spriting, so I don't need an example for that.

And guys, I've finished [I[and[/I] thought up something for the game!
    I'll have them up soon, but I finished the in-game sprites for the male hero trainer, facing all directions, along with an additional two movement frames. I also finished sprites for the new thing I mentioned, a hover...thing. I don't really know what to call it but it hovers. But it's really cool, and it's a replacement of the Acro Bike, except it doesn't...(well it doesn't have wheels anymore so what's the point of saying it)...and it doesn't bounce. But in game, it'll be able to do all kinds of cool things, like hovering over gaps in broken bridges, or holes!

Again, I'll have pics up soon.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Sorry for double posting, but this is important.

In the X Hackers Forums, I have created a new area specially designed for our group, but it doesn't have a name yet, so we need to think one up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back