• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Light White and Space Black Versions Developers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow-Ex

Team Dark ******
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    Yeah..okay. Back to the topic.

We need to get 3 starters ready dude and some other pkmn!!!
    And give me the chipset for leafwater town let me see if i start making it. :tired:

And i'll go search for some tools which are compatible with FR/LG.

Also i'm working on the Newsletter, you wanted it to look better right..?

*EDIT*

I've just re-designed the Newsletter Pine! :P

Last edited:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Okay...where is the redesigned version?

Before we do the chipset, we need to do some stuff first. We need realistic looking grass (instead of that green with the dots on it, as seen in the picture below) and more realistic looking water. After we do that we can begin work on Leafwater.

Starting pokemon...hmm...

Well, I had to tell everyone sooner or later, but I lied. There are no previously planned out starters. I only said that so people would stop bugging me to put in stuff like Rayquaza, Deoxys and Celebi instead.

But, as always, they will be Fire, Water and Grass types.

Other pokemon, however, I do have. Let me just find it...*looks for really old paper*...I know that one was called Crystulit, but that would only be if we could make some kind of crystal or light type pokemon...*looks in boxes in garage*...

(Info thing: Crystulit and some others are special elemental pokemon, they are about four or five inches tall, and they can do cool stuff like float around)

Nope. Though I did find a very non-impressive paper with two Crystulit concept sketches. Nothing else though. I think I can remember some of them though...

Rishock, the electric pokemon. It looks similar to Crystulit, but has it's own unique characteristics...

Flaragma, the fire pokemon and...

Something. They're supposed to evolve too, but I don't remember them too well, so I'd need to find that sheet with the names.

The last pokemon I've made up so far, aside from the evolution of Missigno. is...
    Megnataul/tall/tol (tell me which name ending you like best guys!), the obvious evolution of Magneton. I thought the name was cool, since it's got 'Mega', 'Magnet' and 'All'...I dunno. I've been thinking of an evolution to Magnemite or Magneton since a year after pokemon was first introduced, so there it is.

-The picture below-

Hmm...I need to make doormats....and unsink my lab from the ground.

Shadow-Ex

Team Dark ******
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    I got the re-designed version on my desktop and about the lab i think you should make it bigger and hi-tec looking because in every game the lab is always big and hi-tec..?

Linc

The Master of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    Megnataul looks the best to me, but that's just my opinion.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Yeah. Megnataul was actually how I first invisioned it, but I wanted to get feedback on if I should progress with it or do a modified version instead...

But the lab, in that picture it is sunken into the ground for unknown reasons...
    In the real one, it's very cool. And inside you'll see something you've seen in a previous game version :P

Shadow-Ex

Team Dark ******
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    OMG This is off-topic but i have got Pokemon Emerald in Japanese NO JOKE! Pine if you want it just PM me.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    No, I know how to get it.

Oh, if any of you want to submit a pic for a starter pokemon, this is your last chance!

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    No. Legolover told me that using stuff from R/S in FR/LG also works in reverse, and that only elitemap and one other tool actually works with FR/LG...so...until there are more programs that work...

We're going with Ruby and Sapphire.

Shadow-Ex

Team Dark ******
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    ....Hey man i'm like so bored when are we gonna start this thing..? People please send in starters we desperately need them if you want the BETA to be released hurry up please.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I ummm would let u use the starters some of my friends made but well ummm i'm using them for my game but if u want them i can give them to u.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 8, 2007
    I think I can solve the starter deal. I have a set of starters done but I dont have em on this comp, if you could give me a day i can show them to you.
    Also here are some of my made up poke sprites....

Not a made up poke but its my made up Deaoxys form.

Made up Legendary. Lagynx

Other made up Legendary. Tigurdian

The water starters fully evolved version. Spinocer. (Ive worked on him alot since I made this sprite..so yeah its kinda old..)

Made up fossil poke. Pshytor

Dragon poke.. Draraze

Shadow-Ex

Team Dark ******
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    Hariyama Guy what kind of starters are those they are so big and morphed pokemon we need some that are from scratch.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    heres the one i was talking about
    1st ones name is giglos 2nd is disap and 3rd is ikser give credit to eliana for the goat talking suicune for the fox and sparkythepikachu for the squirrel thing and thanks to raven for the names

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Hmm...my favorites are the ones made by Trifer. You should consider joining the club.

Goatman, the sprites are nice, but I can still tell where the parts from them came from...Green came mainly from a Hoppip, the red came from Vulpix, and the blue from Ponyta. It's okay though. The notice about sprites was in the newsletter but...

Speaking of which, Shadow, I need you to send me the revised newsletter so we can send it to everyone else!

PS If you're not in the club, please don't post here. If you want to join, PM me, but otherwise, your help is still appreciated in the original thread.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Oh, guys, I forgot to tell you...thepineapplehut.com will finally be up at the end of the month! You'll be able to find all the recent news (which is good because the topics tend to drift a bit here) & updates there, you'll be able to download wallpapers, vote on suggestions to the game and much more!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back