• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Light White and Space Black Versions Developers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 8, 2007
    I have some of their sprite already done on my other comp. but ill have to w8 like a week to get on it and upload em..

Here's the Fire starter.

Flameleck

Flamenex [Evolves from Flameleck Lv. 16]
    (Havent uploaded his pic yet)

Flamedar [Evolves from Flamenex Lv. 36]

Water Starter

Monicer
    (Havent uploaded his pic yet)

Clawdacer [Evolves from Monicer Lv. 16]
    (Havent been able to upload his pic yet)

Spinocer [Evolves from Clawdacer Lv. 36]

Its just a sketch I know.. but I have a mess with all my pics and just got to understand the scanner so I coulndt find a better pic of him or the pics of the leaf starter and Flamenex.. ._.'

Leaf starter [No pics up yet ._.;]
    Mistflake [Miniture Dragon thingy]

Mistlake [Medium Dragon]

Mistblade [Fully grown dragon]

Shadow-Ex

Team Dark ******
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    Nice PKMN Trifer and about the last evolution of the fire starter i tihnk you should loose the cloud so it won't look like entei very much.

Pine, i had to reset my computer because of SP2 :S so yeah i lost the Re-Done Newsletter and I have an idea for a pokemon can we have an evolved version of Scizor?

Linc

The Master of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    Um, when are we gonna get the newletter? I've been waiting forever.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Well...since it just got deleted...I guess I'll have to make this issue myself. It would help if I could get some articles, opinions, you know...so that this issue isn't boring.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 8, 2007
    Lol, yeah I know bout the cloud thingy but that pics old i made it round Oct. 16 last year and his had a few changes in the last months so the current version of Flamedar doesn't have the cloud thingy. o.o;

And I hope it aint much trouble that I cant get the current pics of them up for now. I have skewl and stuff so I dun have time to scan and upload all the pics for now x.x​

xantor

...:::...
    Years
    Hi Pine, can I join, I can make sprites and do some text hacking if that helps, just wondering if no, I don't care, If you need some pics of my sprites I will post one. I can also do map editing. :paranoid:

Edit: I posted one I quickly made, (I can't use other ones cause there for my ROM and no body is allowed to use or see them.)

Last edited:

xantor

...:::...
    Years
    sprite

Cool, need anything done? like sprites obviously.

(Oh its just a very quick one, it took 'bout 10 mins but his face didn't turn out right, so.)

I could try make some strtaers too, I'll try, never done pokemon sprites before, but now seems like a good time to start.
    Edit: I made another sprite
    Here's a sprite, if you want you can use it,

Either one you can use if you want.

Last edited:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    (Sorry I've been gone guys, my other computer crashed, so I'm going to be on a lot less often till it's fixed.)

At the moment I don't need anything done, but thanks.

Linc

The Master of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    Uh, Pine, when I try to go to the pineapplehut.com, I can't get in, could you re-post the link? Anyways, do you think it would be possible in these games to get items to change your Pokemon's colors? Not just shiny but to actually change like a Magikarp green.

Ace Bentura

Evil Ruler of Chaos.
    Years
    Elemental Picture Sprites, rough design...+Pictures file #2

Here are the Elementals! Enjoy!! MADE BY ACE BENTURA! PLZ DO NOT STEAL!!!! Made by Ace Bentura for Pokemon Light White and Space Black, awesome games developed/in development by Pokecommunity's awesome game hacker Pine!!!

Pine, and his spriters, please feel free to use ANY of my ideas...
    If you use the Elementals, please try to make them quite significant parts of the plot, legendaries or something, as they represent their element's power... Also try to make them into something with a deep connection to the entire Pokemon Light White/Space Black themes!!!
    P.S: Pine, I joined X Hackers Forum, i was wondering if i could be an administrator? I am good at moderating... =)
    Whether you accept(in which case i will be very :D) or even decline (in which case i will be half meh-ish and half "n000000000000!:("), could you plz activate the account "Ace Bentura" on X Hackers Forum?
    Thank you all for your time.
    Keep up the great effort Pine! I personally(no offence to others :p) think this is going to be the very best game yet!!! =) *cheers*
    A toast to Pine, his spriters, game testers, mappers, and the rest of the LW/SB team, and most of all...
    A toast to Pokemon Light White and Space Black, possibly the best pokemon games yet!!!
    Hooray!!
    P.S 2: To avoid TRIPLE posting(which is even worse than double posting lol) I am attaching the 2nd picture .ZIP file on to this post... it was too large to fit in 1 post so i had to make 2 files, #1 containing the first half of the pictures and #2 holding the 2nd... copy all files from the 2 .ZIPs into 1 folder to make it work....

Last edited:

Ace Bentura

Evil Ruler of Chaos.
    Years
    AWESOME space graphics i found! You will love these!!

Apologies for double posting pplz, but I just HAD to show you these pictures...

Hello all, Ace Bentura has yet again something you may be interested in. While browsing google, I decided to do an image search for "space"...
    The 2 attached .ZIP files contains all my favourite ones it came up with...
    The files are 1.95Mbytes each(but they have different photos in each one), be warned, but the pictures are amazing :surprised oooh nice... :classic:
    Read the readme file named "IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THIS FIRST.txt" before you open anything... because I found them on google image search, some may be copyrighted... If any that you and Pine like are copyrighted, e-mail the webmaster of the source site asking for permission. If they say yes then you can rejoice. If they say no... well simply choose a different image...
    :P enjoy the images, the source addresses for the images are found in the "IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THIS FIRST.txt" file...
    Oh, and I made a custom Pokemon Light White and Space Black signature pic, that I have included... Feel free to use it in your signatures, it says "Pokemon Light White/Space Black by Pine Coming Soon!!!"
    It looks so cool coz i used a pic to go with it... =) y'all should check it out...
    Enjoy!!
    To view the pictures, copy EVERYTHING from BOTH zip files into the same folder and call it "Space Pics..." =) the readme is the same in both tho...
    Pine, if you ever need the game tested on a real GBA, I have a Flash Linker now yay!(it can hold 256Mbits/32Mbytes-one r/s/fr/lg game equals 16Mbytes)

Linc

The Master of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    Um........... Pine? You haven't given up on this have you?

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    *mystic voice* No, no I haven't. My computer broke down again, but it was worse this time, and I've had very limited library computer access as opposed to the last time this happened.

Again, no I have not given up, and I will be putting a message in my signature explaining everything.

As you guys know, I am currently involved in several very large projects, causing progress on each one to become very slow.

As for new stuff concerning the game...
    Ace, I love the pic, but please don't make banners like that till I give you my consent. I would be happy to properly modify it once my comp is fixed. Until then please take it off.
    Coincidentally, I am a newly registered member of runescape myself, which is the main reason I came to the library today. I am Pinemage if you wish to look for me or add me to your buddy lists.

Ah yes...the X Hackers Forums....well...It appears that I'm the only one who really runs anything there, so soon you will see that the X Hackers link in my siggy will be replaced with one going to the Void Gaming Forums. This forum will only allow members of the developers club (or dedicated non-members) to prevent just anybody from joining.

Shadow-Ex

Team Dark ******
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    *Ahem* Hey, lol, sorry i've been away for a long long time, i forgot about the hack :\ so care to tell me what's been happening because i can't be bothered to read through all of those pages. :D

Runescape: shad0w_2

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Hello all. This thread is now "offline"...please check out the NEW LW & SB thread...things have changed...

And Ace, I told you to remove the ad for my game please.

Years
    Hey,this is way olkd,i understand that you don't want them posting in this,but it wasn't,maybe you should have put it in your sig or something^^.My bad if i sound rude or anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back