• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Lightshine!

What should team name be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I gotta agree with Machomuu.

You know what?!
    Why even try to do anything when some one is too stubborn to try it!!
    It's SUPPOSED TO BE RECOLOURED WITH SPIKES!!! I wanted it that way so it would keep the Eevee look! If you would stop going on about the "recolour" thing and vote for one.....
    These are the only choices!! I'm not entering any others!! AT LEAST KAYLEE VOTED FOR ONE! All I ask is that don't leave me hanging! I put a poll up to vote not to criticize. I cant take the constructive criticism for my hack in general but seriously folks....
    Just vote for one.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    You know what?!
    Why even try to do anything when some one is too stubborn to try it!!
    It's SUPPOSED TO BE RECOLOURED WITH SPIKES!!! I wanted it that way so it would keep the Eevee look! If you would stop going on about the "recolour" thing and vote for one.....
    These are the only choices!! I'm not entering any others!! AT LEAST KAYLEE VOTED FOR ONE! All I ask is that don't leave me hanging! I put a poll up to vote not to criticize. I cant take the constructive criticism for my hack in general but seriously folks....
    Just vote for one.
    Yeah, but Kaylee's a really nice person, easy to put up with, and is one of the best people on PC, but if I had to choose, A.

Years
    hacks seems good, previewed sprites look pretty ugly though, would happily be a beta tester if you want.

Sorry no beta tester positions left... :P
    Anyways, if you saw my other posts you would've seen that those are tests for the millionth time!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back