• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

How d oyou think I'm progressing on this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Jaxto's Founder
    Years
    Originally Posted by Jax-Oh1
    I tried to upload both the runner and the game, but it doesn't have an icon. Will someone give me a list of what to download w/links?
    PokeCreator_09 said:
    What are you talking about?
    I went and downloaded a RPG Maker and your first Version on the 1st page. I want to know what I need to download to play.....

If you help me, I have some good ideas for new Pokemon that I could sprite....

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Unzip the files and click on the RPG_RT.exe file. The game shold come then.

@DarkDoom3000. Yeah, I'm gonna fix that by turning off the menu open switch when you click save.

By the way, does anyone here know how to edit how the save menu looks. There has to be a way, even if it means edit the programming code. I have a decent looking menu and a crappy save menu.

Thanks,
    ~PokeCreator_09~

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    yeah pokemon programmer is right!!

i tried it and i works, especially if you have loads of parrrell procesing enents,
    :dead:

keep it up!

Edit: looks like the :dead: smiley dosent work..too bad it was my favourite.. :'(

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    its strange how that works.. makes no sense but it works lol. I never put that in because I was well.. lazy lol too many events to put it in.

The save menu is hard coded.. you'll have to find a way of pulling apart the rpg_rt and editing it. I'm no exe hacker.. so I can't help maybe someone else knows how?

Well cya! ;)!

DarkDoom3000

Years
    whao editing the save mneu!
    pulling apart da RTP!!!
    no EXE hacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what has the world gone to!!!
    --------------------------
    but really, it would be cool if someone made a new saving system for us rpgmaker2003 users...least we can dream....

Keep it up dudes!

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    If my reply gets cut off one more time.

I would've never tried the wait thingbecause it seems pointless, even though I understand why it works. Thanks for it.

Yes, I was talking about editing the RPG_RT file, or a program that was developed to do it for you. Yah, It would be nice to have that option.

Anyway, I've been trying to think of a way to save using var. or switches, but whether a switch is on or off or what a var. value is is stored in the save. Does anyone here know how to take the two exit and new game menus off and just have continue?

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    PokeCreator_09 said:
    yah, I know what you mean, but can you send me an example of what you're talking about? I need to know what you can make look 3d or... I don't know how to word it.

Thanks,
    ~PokeCreator_09~
    Heh, what I meant to say is that I thought you had Images that you wanted to become "3-D". I didn't know you meant that Ihave to make the maps and stuff. I'm confused now.

I'll post an example l8er

DarkDoom3000

Years
    If my reply gets cut off one more time.

I would've never tried the wait thingbecause it seems pointless, even though I understand why it works. Thanks for it.

Yes, I was talking about editing the RPG_RT file, or a program that was developed to do it for you. Yah, It would be nice to have that option.

Anyway, I've been trying to think of a way to save using var. or switches, but whether a switch is on or off or what a var. value is is stored in the save. Does anyone here know how to take the two exit and new game menus off and just have continue?

That would be kinda dumb becaue you couldnt start a new game !

but another way of saving is kinda impossible, even if you store all the stuff in varibles, the Values have to be some how saved, and the only way to save ANYTHING is to save in game
    or else it wont remember what values the varibles had...
    (kinda confusing o__O)

Keep it up

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    DarkDoom3000 said:
    That would be kinda dumb becaue you couldnt start a new game !

but another way of saving is kinda impossible, even if you store all the stuff in varibles, the Values have to be some how saved, and the only way to save ANYTHING is to save in game
    or else it wont remember what values the varibles had...
    (kinda confusing o__O)

Keep it up

I wouldn't take out the new game option in the game. Th eway I'd have it is edit the conotinue button to say Press Start. Then it would take you to the intro screen and then it would take you to the standard gameboy continue, new game, options screen. It would take alot of work, but If I could just take out the other two options and edit the word continue to say press start, I could do it.

No, nobody on this forum can give you a link to RM2K3. I can't say I'm using the legal version because I think it's stupid you have to buy the program in another language then patch it. If they waN'T YOU TO BUY IT INSTEAD OF DOWNLOAD it, make the frieken' english version.

Post exactly what the error says and I might be able to help you.

Oblivion: Download the zip file, not the rar file and that is fixed, or should be. I changed the speeds around and It got messed up a little. I only left the rar file so that people who couldn't use zip or can't download from that site have an alterative. I'll try to upload a new rar file.

Thanks,
    ~PokeCreator_09~

DarkDoom3000

Years
    No, nobody on this forum can give you a link to RM2K3. I can't say I'm using the legal version because I think it's stupid you have to buy the program in another language then patch it. If they waN'T YOU TO BUY IT INSTEAD OF DOWNLOAD it, make the frieken' english version.

actually you can give links to rpgmaker 2003, just not XP, because XP is illeagle
    Where can I get RM2K(3)?
    To download RM2K(3), go to www.rmdownloads.com to get the files and the RTP as well as several games and utilities.
    (this is from the 'game development rules, help and notices')
    or you can go to www.crankeye.com

keep it up Pokecreator!

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Huh. Every thread this has come up in says you can't post the link. I guess it's okay though since a mod hasn't edited the link yet.

I still think it's stupid that you have to buy the legal version and then apply the english patch they don't even provide. They need to Put it in english an market it and make some money. You know, like sell it at Fry's or walmart or something.

DarkDoom3000

Years
    Huh. Every thread this has come up in says you can't post the link. I guess it's okay though since a mod hasn't edited the link yet.

I still think it's stupid that you have to buy the legal version and then apply the english patch they don't even provide. They need to Put it in english an market it and make some money. You know, like sell it at Fry's or walmart or something.

wallmart? , too bad there arent any down were i live!

anyway any new updates? screenies??

keep it up!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    while playing those demos are there supposed to be places where well...nothing happens?

Cause while I was playing (the story itself was still progressing) some things were being left out...like I would try to talk to some ppl and nothing woudld happen like the nurse joy in the pkmn center. Also your pokemon and items do not show up? And when I'm walking through the grass I dont get that moving grass thing or the sound either...Is this normal for everyone or.....

If this is normal perhaps you got rushed into making the demo or maybe you should have worked on it alittle more before releasing the demo???

*Constuctive Critism* <------------------------- I love that word

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back