• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

How d oyou think I'm progressing on this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2007
    yeah, and some grass dont have wild pokemon (i'm not talking that on the first city)...
    but i liked the game, and i know the game will be perfect soon ;)
    keep going ;D

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
  • ehhh.
    yeah.
    i downloaded it.
    but uhm.
    all i get is a bunch of random files.
    do i neeed to downlaod a server of soem sort to play the game?

EDIT:nevermind.
    found it.
    great game.
    only problems i see is that in some areas the grass doesnt have animation. and every time i go to pokemon in the menu, it shows no pokemon and freezes figured out how to exit the pokemon screen. you have to press ENTER. after i have TWO pokemon.
    also, the script could be better, too. and the fonts hard to read must have just been my grandmas computer, its fine on mine.
    lol

another thing i noticed, not sure if you havent programmed it eyt or if its a bug, but you cant use the poke center. or talk to anyone in it.
    same thing in the mart.(cindergale)

Last edited:

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
  • ehhh.
    yeah.
    i downloaded it.
    but uhm.
    all i get is a bunch of random files.
    do i neeed to downlaod a server of soem sort to play the game?

EDIT:nevermind.
    found it.
    great game.
    only problems i see is that in some areas the grass doesnt have animation. and every time i go to pokemon in the menu, it shows no pokemon and freezes figured out how to exit the pokemon screen. you have to press ENTER. after i have TWO pokemon.
    also, the script could be better, too. and the fonts hard to read must have just been my grandmas computer, its fine on mine.
    lol

another thing i noticed, not sure if you havent programmed it eyt or if its a bug, but you cant use the poke center. or talk to anyone in it.
    same thing in the mart.(cindergale)

One question, do you use 2003? Or even RPGMAKER? It doesn't sound like it. You couldn't make a game half as good. It has some problems but it is an amazing thing to do with 2003, remember that.

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
  • One question, do you use 2003? Or even RPGMAKER? It doesn't sound like it. You couldn't make a game half as good. It has some problems but it is an amazing thing to do with 2003, remember that.
    uh me?
    i cant make games.
    im just here for constructive criticism, kay?
    which helps make the game be as good as pokecreator can make it.
    by pointing out little problems that make it a little less user friendly.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Keep up the good work and the first demo i downloaded you couldn't catch any pokemon oh well if i can help i'll be glad to

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Well guys, my internets been down for like two weeks, stupid yahoo, oh well I get like three months free now or whatever, but yah scchools being a pain. I have so much homework it's crazy, the first friday I had 8 assignments due.

Anyways, I'm gonna get going on liquid because bands boring right now and I'm kinda bored, so hopefully I'll be able to finish the gam fast.

And for anyone wondering, this game is in RM2K3 and It's not really hard to do, just time consuming. Also, this demo is really old, so theres alot of bugs.

GamerAse

The power of versatility
    Years
  • OK can we have a new demo then?

Word! It would be great to see your progress so far, with so many changes after the last demo... Also, let me know if you need help with anything... i'm horrible at shading sprites, but other than that i can make my way around rpg maker and tilesets. Good luck, and keep on with the good work.

I've just finished downloading it, but I was wondering whether it's possible to run in a window because mine defaults the game as full screen.

EDIT: Ah hah. After much button mashing, I found that F4 makes it a window. Now to work out the controlls...

EDIT 2: No offence mind, but this game is getting on my nerves. I hated that whole safari zone thing where you couldn't damage the pokemon and they ran away after a while, and to have that as the way to get the first pokemon is kinda stupid. Then again, I guess I just prefer the normal way of getting pokemon.

Last edited:

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
  • I've just finished downloading it, but I was wondering whether it's possible to run in a window because mine defaults the game as full screen.

EDIT: Ah hah. After much button mashing, I found that F4 makes it a window. Now to work out the controlls...

EDIT 2: No offence mind, but this game is getting on my nerves. I hated that whole safari zone thing where you couldn't damage the pokemon and they ran away after a while, and to have that as the way to get the first pokemon is kinda stupid. Then again, I guess I just prefer the normal way of getting pokemon.

Why don't you like it? Its great.

Why don't you like it? Its great.

The game looks cool, but I hate the whole safari zone thing because it's so awquered to catch anything. The bug park in G/S/C was cool cos you could actually weaken the pokes and catch them almost normally. I guess I don't have the patience to do it. Unless, of cource, somethings wrong with the game causing me to be completely unable to catch anything, but I somehow doubt that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hey Pokecreater 09!? Is it possible for you to bring out another demo? PLease? Oh and I can do that CPOKECREATOR THING too if you want!

Just give me a yell if so...

*Glitch* By the way! You don't get running shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I had to put them in myeslf!

Geez this fishing thing is pretty hard....:\

I tried. It's pretty similiar, (I think)....

Its telling me message is too short so I'm just typing random gibberish!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    what an anoying game, i just spend 20 minutes trying to catch a pokemon, i've tried every single combination. i would really like it if you just get a starter of the profesor

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    what an anoying game, i just spend 20 minutes trying to catch a pokemon, i've tried every single combination. i would really like it if you just get a starter of the profesor

Read RM2k3kid's reason for not doing that a few pages back. oh and throw 4 bait 3 rocks and a pokeball. garenteed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back