• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

How d oyou think I'm progressing on this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I was talking about the demo - I know it was long time ago. And I wasn't say that game sux, I sayed that full screen quality xus, but 320x240 is good.

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Yup; this looks kewl.
    No idea how you can make it better.
    Good work~

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Poke_Creator, it's kind of late but I downloaded the beta into the rpg2003 folder. Looking at the events, maps, etc, I was shocked. You are a very skilled coder.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Poke_Creator, it's kind of late but I downloaded the beta into the rpg2003 folder. Looking at the events, maps, etc, I was shocked. You are a very skilled coder.

Well, alot of the ccode you're looking at was done by RM2K3KID from the beta that's out, but I have had to go through and edit most of the code I've come by so Alot of the newer beta that comes out next will be me. Plus, I've added a few new menu features.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • I think I've asked this in the past, but I really need help with the day and night system. I don't have time to sit down and work on primarily it when there's so much more to be done, plus I'm trying to finish my tutorial on a CBS.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    don't day and night on rm2k/3 lag?O.o well idk i shouldn't be talking i oly used rm2k/3 for a month like 2 years ago >.<. and i've played this before last year but idk if anything changed in the demo but i'll try it out anyways ^^, since i liked it last year ;D

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Well, let me reword that. I need somebod to help with the graphical part, I want the windows and street lights to light up and the street lights need to have an area alluminated, a small are underneath it sorta like

______ O--||
    ______/.\_||
    _____/....\||
    ____/.......||

Kinda a weird street light, but whatever.

Edit: Spaces don't work before symbols.LOL

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    i get what he needs, heres the one i'm working on for my game:
    Pokemon Liquid

(The light it transparent!)

looks like this in-game:
    Pokemon Liquid

as you can see it doesn't brighten up a lot, yet. still working on it

and i don't like how it looks yet >.<, i think it needs to spread the light more

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back