• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Live radio statsion

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    i like your avitar ^^

anyways... yeah that would be way cool. they might run out of things to play and repeat a ton of songs... but the idea would certainly be cool.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • ??? i dont quite understand what you said, but im guessing it was something about a pokemon radio station? That be cool...but there IS a Pokemon internet radio station, called PIRN(pokemon internet radio network) its playes pretty much any popkemon song imaginable, including japanese stuff, also they play music from videogames and other places, its pretty sweet

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • wow.. that'll immediately rank up to my top favourite radio station.. and perhaps for the first time, I'd be glued to the radio for hours.. lols.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I would like that. But I would be banned from changing the channel. But also will it reach the whole world. Most of my radio stations are the local ones and dont go outside of Australia. But there would have to be many other radio stations like a pokemon one. & consider whether on FM or AM and it would attract less people because alot of the adult community of the world dont enjoy pokemon. Many of the parents would petition to take it off.. it's good but I cant see it happening.

<3 simpsonqueen

MewSkitty

I love everyone!
    Years
  • Right now, the only thing we can hope for is internet radio. I used to listen to PIRN, but after hearing "Make A Wish" on that site, and despritly asking the broadcaster for a copy of the song, and he wouldn't give it to me, I stopped listening to PIRN. Well, I got a copy of the song from an admin at Relolution Community back before it got hacked, and I couldn't be happier. I sent a PM to the owner of PIRN telling him he is no longer needed in my life, for I have all the Pokemon music I need.^^

Back