• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon London

Status
Not open for further replies.

zak

xpert trainer
Years
  • Inserting maps....

This looks good!!
    I wish I could insert new maps, warps etc. :(
    But good luck in the future!!

Inserting maps is tricky, and the waros for some reason only work on mats , its difficult , but wiv practice il get there :)

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • Ok ;)

One question; How do u get so many new people in the hide-outs etc?

Thats pretty easy, go onto the 'events' tab in am1.82 and just add more people , as many as you want, dont go to crazy though....

Heres the 1st Beta , literaly all ive changed is maps, and a few events, so bare with me , tell me what you think of maps and il change what i can , then il start adding some scripts and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    is it ok if i use ruby(E) ??? same right ??? haven't try just ask to make sure =)

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    Hey Zak i have done
    whit new tiles and palets
    i will send u the patch

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    This is pretty nice zak. These are nice screens and Pokemon. I'm downloading the beta right now.

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • Thnx shraza il be on msn for a while so wen im on send me the patch ,
    Rojiech add me on msn [email protected] , ill xplain everything i know about am to you on there coz it wil take ages on pokecomunity forums ,

Hi guyz , soz bout the last patch, this one definitly workz, n herez sum new screeniez!!!

should i just close this thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • so what you guys think?

Hows the beta guys?

Tell me wat u think....

also i stil need some spriters and over world spriters, any1 wana help ? =/

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • As long as you keep practicing I guess your mapping will get better. But, if you dont plan to put many things in a map (being that people, or just tiles), it should be better to reduce the size of a map, else it would look a bit empty...

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • Very true

As long as you keep practicing I guess your mapping will get better. But, if you dont plan to put many things in a map (being that people, or just tiles), it should be better to reduce the size of a map, else it would look a bit empty...

Yea true i gues im a bit rusty wiv my mappin' but i'll get there'

Anywayz guys , i made a few new caves n stuf , but i get an anoyin glitch evry time , doesent matter if i edit it in elite or advance map , the border block is a light purple color then when i walk in and around the border changes to cut parts of the map, doesent mater which tile i use it always happebs, any1 know what i should do? anyway heres the new maps ando overworld of charizard and cave in hiden city where ho-oh wil be catchable ( ho-oh sprite ripped from emerald)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Yea true i gues im a bit rusty wiv my mappin' but i'll get there'

Anywayz guys , i made a few new caves n stuf , but i get an anoyin glitch evry time , doesent matter if i edit it in elite or advance map , the border block is a light purple color then when i walk in and around the border changes to cut parts of the map, doesent mater which tile i use it always happebs, any1 know what i should do? anyway heres the new maps ando overworld of charizard and cave in hiden city where ho-oh wil be catchable ( ho-oh sprite ripped from emerald)

About how to cut maps, there are two options (easy and hard). The easy would be to edit the existing caves or houses maps, that should respect the borders. The hard way is to create your own borders by hand, by editing the map with not-working borders. You must create a border of 7 tiles for both sides, and 5 for up-down. And dont forget to put the movement permissions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back