• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon London

Status
Not open for further replies.

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    aw man

About how to cut maps, there are two options (easy and hard). The easy would be to edit the existing caves or houses maps, that should respect the borders. The hard way is to create your own borders by hand, by editing the map with not-working borders. You must create a border of 7 tiles for both sides, and 5 for up-down. And dont forget to put the movement permissions.

I was afraid someone would say that , i done that with another cave , but thought there might be a way to fix it, o wel, gues il have to re-do it, anyways , you like the new charizard overworld?

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Great to hear. I wish you luck on the scripting, it took me forever to learn all the commands and where to put them. It's easy to some...everybody had trouble with scripting, am I wrong? As for your mapping, you should just add more details, like ponds, lakes, rocks, trees, stuff like that. Try to use alot of tiles. I like the beta, honestly. I hope to see more of your work. Luck buddy!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2017
    nice hack men i can see a good hack in here o_O i wish u luck with the scripting

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
    @_@ Does no one ever read the rules? No posting in threads that haven't been posted in over a month.

*waits for someone to close thread*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back